Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reminiscing on the old times (Gorath Server SS montage)

DunkiDunki Harrisburg, PAPosts: 41Member

Thought i would share a video i made for our community over @  

We played as "immortals" on Gorath Server way back when.  Videos on our home page.

"There has been a lot of chatter on the recent updates to SW:tor after PAX has drawn to a close this week. With that came reminiscing on the old times we had in SWG. Thought I would put my own piece together and pay tribute. Pulled my old hard drives and put together a montage of the screen shots I had. Decently long video, and well worth a watch if you enjoyed the game. A fair amount of the screen shots have little quirks to them you would probably only understand if you played the game. Lots of old faces in the collection."

Direct Link

• FoomerangFoomerang Portland, ORPosts: 5,592Member Uncommon

awesome.  awesome memories. such a fun game.  still play it semi-regularly. thanks for the pics!

• AnobacaAnobaca Nashville, TNPosts: 68Member

There were some nice pics there I loved the pics of the speeders everywere. My favorite was of the baby bull rancor  was lucky enough to tame one a few weeks before the CU hit. I say lucky because a couple days ealier I killed one by mistake due to lag :P