Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ogplanet version closing

BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Knew this would happen the only updates it got from closed beta to this day was things added in the cash shop and many ppl got at cap (me) and had nothing to do unless you craft which is not my thing.

Link: http://neo.ogplanet.com/news/notices_view.html?3472

"Dear NEO Online Players,

It is with great regret that we have to announce the closure of NEO Online on September 16, 2010. Players will no longer be able to purchase any items from August 30, 2010.

All players who purchased Astro items within NEO Online will be receive a full refund on all Astro items they have purchased back to their OGPlanet account. Astros can be used in any of our other titles. All refunds will be applied to your account by September 1, 2010.

We thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

Sincerely,

The OGPlanet Team"

Sad to see a game close specially if I been playing it for weeks and did enjoy it till it lasted but with no updates and gms caring more about their pockets then their players left me happy under neat. 

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

That sucks for you....why don't they transfer people to the gamigo version?

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Different companies plus it's not like playomg is better at least ogplanet version didn't get brutally hacked and they had to shut down registration for a week or so still not going to play the game again from fresh.

I'm either waiting for sun online europe version to get shadow class or just wait for ffxiv to launch.