Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cool way to save some money if you want to try a game.

AdvancedTechAdvancedTech New York, NYPosts: 165Member

I've been trying to get Champions Online cheap so that I can try it, I had a 20$ gift credit card thing that I was poking around with to see if I could get a P2P game I liked cheap so I could try it.

Anyway, If you buy any game from Direct2Drive and when you're purchasing it use the promo code (ThanksRaynor) you will get 5$ off anything you buy, so I ended up paying 15 instead of the regular 20 for the game, could save you a lot of money if you are planning to buy multiple games soon!

I'm not sure if this is like advertisement or something and it's against the rules, if it is I apologize, just let me know and I'll take it down right away! Just wanted to let everyone know some good deals

• longdinlongdin PolonnaruwaPosts: 5Member

5$ is a huge savings! I would just like to ask if you could use the promo code over and over?

• AdvancedTechAdvancedTech New York, NYPosts: 165Member

I'm pretty sure you can, as long as you just buy the game using the promo code, then go back and make an entire new purchase and use the code again.

Also, if you use the promo code (SCHOOLSUCKS) you will get 10$ off any game you buy that is 49.95$ or higher

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Plainfield, NJPosts: 802Member Uncommon

Steam has pretty good sales occasinaly. I got CO on steam one weekend for sale for $12.99. I should have let that one pass though, it was boring.

• biplexbiplex WarszawaPosts: 268Member

Wasn't there free traial for Champions Online anyway?

Anyway from 1-8 next month the game will be free to try for both new and old players.

image Polski Poradnik Gry Tera Online