It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
According to press release and official website:
- While game retains most of current features like soul gear, its built on entirelly new graphical engine with mor erealistic, diablo-like graphics.
- Travis Baldree and Eric Schaefer of Runic Games (torchlight, torchlight II, torchmmorpg) are part of boi II development team.
- Switch from zoned to persistent world.
- actual diablo-like combat.
- new classes..
- Player Run kingdoms - you can create a Family, a family can grow into a clan and into a state. then an rts-like building elements starts as these player run states build their own towns and realms, war with each other, form alliances, treaties, enslave other states, etc.
- cross server fortress wars between servers, for the sake of occupying the "capital cities" of the continent.
- new more realistic graphical look.
- Most of player complaints(like "how da hell can you breathe and walk underwater) about game design have been answered and thus everything will be redesigned to "make more sense".
- The game will contain quest lines akin to single player rpgs, explaining the story and lore of the game as well as progressing through storyline.
The official website also came online:
It has a timer when it runs out, we will most likely get some sort of trailer or something.
What do you guys think?
by art direction it seems to imitate diablo III a lot, however Battle of immortals can only benefit from more realistic graphics.
Im more interested in the features tho. some of them (like nation system) sound awesome. way too awesome.
# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
# ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
# A MASKED CRY ADORING
# A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON