Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone still play?

LimiliciousLimilicious Member Posts: 1

I remember when I started off playing it was pretty awesome (my first mmorpg). There were actually a lot of role playing going on. It was pretty fun, though I was still young so I wasn't that good at the role playing part. I slowly learned from the people around me though. =]

I don't remember when I started but I left around Deoch 40ish. I got bored of it. I made a Monk (my favourite class) which isn't the best class. I was able to slowly level him up to 99 and Mastered. I also finished my Grand Master Quests, which means all that was left was becoming a Druid. But I really loved my Grand Master Armors since I was a pure. The sexy red suit is really awesome. So I gave up after that.

I came back a couple times afterwards. The last time was 2 years ago and I made a GM Rogue, GM Wizard, and another GM Monk. My original account was purged. The community hit rock bottom. When I left (the first time), the community was already pretty bad and it was all about Arena. 2 years ago I don't even know what it was about. No one ever hunt or party anymore. It was super hard to get anywhere with people. There are barely any "noobs". Everything was about leeching and such.

So how is the community now? Still as bad as ever? I say the community is "bad" because it goes against the original gameplay.

Comments

• thrunythruny Member UncommonPosts: 4

Best game ever. I've played since Legends of the Darkness, and no exist game like this.!

• kamotehquekamotehque Member Posts: 19

This game has great gameplay, and it is very challenging, too. There are an abundance of quests. and things to do. After the 10th insight (level) you can become involved in a religion. Also, you may guide new players , teach them, and mentor them into the path you choose. There are 5 different paths, and after 99 you may sub to another one but I wont get into that because it is complicated. Monk,Rogue,Priest,Wizard, and Warrior are the 5 paths. You will nearly ALWAYS need a group (unless you wish to die :P).

• AmaneaMisaAmaneaMisa Member Posts: 9

Unfortunately, in order to access most of Dark Age's content, you need to p2p roughly ten American dollars per month. I believe this to be one of the reasons why the game is still up and running, and is in such good shape. The game is labelled free with restrictions though, as anyone can play until level 99 without being prompted to pay for the game. That is not even near the end game content, but it gives you a good idea on how the game is played; you will know what you would be paying for!

The community in this MMO is marvellous. I had tons of fun in-game even though I did not roleplay so much. The current players are very welcoming and kind as far as I had experienced. I recommend this MMO if you are searching for some 2D fantasy. This game is a true gem. Happy Gaming!

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please do not necro post in old threads. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.