Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Orka.

icepuppeticepuppet Member Posts: 1

Unfortunently, I have been following the updates of this game for a while.

It stated that Open Beta would be released in June of 2010. When I first began to look forwad to it, it was around June 20th.

It is currently July 20th... and the last update that Uphoria has given about the game's status is that 'OB has been delayed'... which was mentioned on the 7th of June.

Since then... there have been no updates. No responses to complains on forums. No promised 'events'. And most irritating... no one has bothered to delete the spam that several poeple have blasted across the forums.

As someone put it on the forums, "It's like Orka. Hello, poof, a month later... bye-bye."

Comments

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550

"Unfortunently, I have been following the updates of this game for a while."

if it's unfortunant that your watching it then, THEN STOP!  go outside or do something different.

I'm sure this isn't the first or last time a software development company has had to delay some part of a project for a good reason, and god forbid you don't know every damn detail about it  because we all know your so close to the project that you just need the info.