Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Additional Trial?

GetzMangoGetzMango CT USAPosts: 182Member Uncommon

I started the trial a while back. I was able to play for 20 min total before real life got in the way and I never got back to the game. Is there a way to get additional trial time? I rally would like to give this game a fair shake.

Cheers

Every MMORPG is AWESOME, until it's released!
I don't want a game so much as I want a WORLD!
--
o·pin·ion –noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Comments

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Somerset, NJPosts: 862Member Uncommon

Originally posted by GetzMango

I started the trial a while back. I was able to play for 20 min total before real life got in the way and I never got back to the game. Is there a way to get additional trial time? I rally would like to give this game a fair shake.

Cheers

Create a new Station account and run a trial on that one. If you decide that you like the game, subscribe on whichever of the accounts you like. I mean, if you have other SOE subs on your first account, sub to EQ2 on that one -- otherwise it doesn't matter.