Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make this game Free to Play already!

124»

Comments

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

I still like this game, but I don't play games as often as I used to and I only log on maybe 2-3 times a month which is not worth the $14.95/mo. Since F2P is becoming the mainstream in the MMO market, they should figure out a way to make it F2P and give out benefits via the shop- but don't make it fricking pay2win!

Originally posted by cyress8
    Originally posted by jpnole
    The only thing that could cause CoH to go F2P is DCU. If DCU can steal a lot of subs... which it will... then F2P would make sense. That being said, CoH is still an excellent game which I like a lot.
    I decided to bring this oldie but goodie back. It is lol worthy.

Oh yeah lol that's bad prediction, DCU is basically dead on PC, still striving on PS3 though which SOE obviously put most of their focus on.

• clockwatcherclockwatcher Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by sookster54

I still like this game, but I don't play games as often as I used to and I only log on maybe 2-3 times a month which is not worth the $14.95/mo. Since F2P is becoming the mainstream in the MMO market, they should figure out a way to make it F2P and give out benefits via the shop- but don't make it fricking pay2win!

They are making COH free to play and it looks like it not be pay2win. Just Pay2 get more content/costume pieces/minor life improvement powers/charactor slots. Go to www.coh.com and check out the description.

Cool! I like the returning players bonus, I'll definitely keep playing this. :)

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Locking due to necro.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.