Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your mug *4th annual Post

12346»

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Your wife is kinda cute...

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by Illius

*rolls up a magazine*

*blap*

BAD!

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Me and the Hun.

Originally posted by GTwander

*rolls up a magazine*

*blap*

BAD!

Dude, if I didn't say it, you probably would have....image

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Yes, that's the excuse I'm running with as well.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

thanks man :)

that was taken on our honeymoon.  newly weds :)  will post even cuter baby pics soon !  *we hope*

Originally posted by VooDoo_Papa

that was taken on our honeymoon.  newly weds :)  will post even cuter baby pics soon !  *we hope*

See.. I like this guy.  He's not afraid of having a hot wife.  Good for you man.  Grats on the wedding, and the potential kids. image

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Something about Pinay drive men to be fathers quick. I mite just be the fact they have such a intense biological clock. Personally I cant wait tell it gets that stage with my hun. Although were a ways away from that stage. Kudos for being there already!

• kiddyno071kiddyno071 Member Posts: 1,330

My ugly mug and my lady... was at my 3 yo birthday party this past summer.

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

Originally posted by VooDoo_Papa

See.. I like this guy.  He's not afraid of having a hot wife.  Good for you man.  Grats on the wedding, and the potential kids. image

I almost always tell a friend 'grats' when I think their wife is hot and share that. If it was with her and he wasnt around you might have a problem . .. lol

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA