Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disney's a rip-off!

Ok look at Disney games such as this one. Disney doesn't care about you, they care about the money. Let's compare this to Club Penguin. In Club Penguin, if you don't have memebership you can't do ANYTHING. It's the same with this game. Btw, since when does Disney need money?!

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by Schutzy121

Btw, since when does Disney need money?!

Since South Park exposed their evil plan.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

Why is everyone so offended when they realize a company wants your money? Companies don't create a product because they like the faceless thousands/millions of pepole they service. Poor capitalism is going to go down the tubes because everyone wants to be "cared" about and get everything for free.

• Schutzy121Schutzy121 Member Posts: 58

All I'm trying to say here is it's reaaly unbalanced game play if you ask me.

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

Ok look at Disney games such as this one. Disney doesn't care about you, they care about the money. Let's compare this to Club Penguin. In Club Penguin, if you don't have memebership you can't do ANYTHING. It's the same with this game. Btw, since when does Disney need money?!

That doesn't sound like a complaint about balance. Sounds like a complaint about Disney making money for something they worked, albit not very hard, on.

Well maybe Disney should just be fair sometimes

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Like Club Penguin?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • CodenakCodenak Member UncommonPosts: 418

Originally posted by rashhero

Why is everyone so offended when they realize a company wants your money? Companies don't create a product because they like the faceless thousands/millions of pepole they service. Poor capitalism is going to go down the tubes because everyone wants to be "cared" about and get everything for free.

However, this is not a manufacturing industry, MMORPG's are much more of a service than just a product, they are selling their brands in effect rather than an item. Capitalism has its place but capitalism unbridled is ruinous, if it wasnt there wouldnt be laws protecting consumers and environments. Money is NOT the be all and end all of everything, or we wouldn't actually be playing games. Outright greed is a major turnoff for most people.

• aluucardsaluucards Member Posts: 36

LOL companies are supposed to make money...............?

All I'm trying to say here is it's reaaly unbalanced game play if you ask me.

LOL your original post says nothing about gameplay balance.............?

Explain "fair".......I would like to point out that this is a low budget kids game that was put out 3 years ago. So.......probably not a top priority.....at all.

But no Disey game is free either so why can't they make at least ONE game that's free for everything

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED

• ManJunkManJunk Member Posts: 273

But no Disey game is free either so why can't they make at least ONE game that's free for everything

Really guy?  like... really?  guy?  really?

Why should I argue with you guys. I'm just saying can't disney build a game that's all free?

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED

• CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

Ok look at Disney games such as this one. Disney doesn't care about you, they care about the money.

Hmmmm.... where have I heard this before?

Probably in every game forum ever.  People say stuff like this about anything they dont care for, or about any company they dont like. 

In the end... who f'ing cares?  Its not like you care about disney either lol.  Weak arguement to say the least.  Try something original next time.

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629

Why should I argue with you guys. I'm just saying can't disney build a game that's all free?

I doubt they will make a successful online game that will be for free....it either makes money or it gets shut down.

Lol had to edit twice my mind is not switched on today. offtopic win XD

I doubt it also

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED

• popcorn2199popcorn2199 Member Posts: 52

I do believe that you should be able to do more without a membership but at the same time a company needs money to expand (advertise) and update. If people dont like the game then they wont play it causing the game to die. I once saw clubpenguin toys so they are spending money on some weird things. I dont see why poeple would put out toys for a game instead of focusing on expanding (that could b the problem).

-popcorn2199

• T3mmyT3mmy Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by xer0id

I doubt they will make a successful online game that will be for free....it either makes money or it gets shut down.

Lol had to edit twice my mind is not switched on today. offtopic win XD

I doubt it as we all know disney is an evil company ( lol ) money grubby guys thats why all thier games are not for free. OT pirated of the caribbean is only good at the movies not MMO's