Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Server Merge information

WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806

This is the FAQ for the up coming Aion server merges.  It starts July 7th.

http://powerwiki.na.aiononline.com/aion/Server+Merge+FAQ

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."

Comments

• TrunksZTrunksZ Member Posts: 263

Good, for some reason this makes me want to go back to Aion again.

• De4dd0gDe4dd0g Member Posts: 157

Originally posted by TrunksZ

Why would this make you want to go back? They are combining servers because nobody is playing the game? The game is so boring and sluggish I don't know why anyone would want to play the game to be honest.

//Processor//AMD Phenom II x6 (4.6GHZ)//Video//CrossfireX ATI Radeon HD 5850//Motherboard//ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3//RAM//6GB DDR3 2000mhz Patriot//HDD//Raid 0 7200RPM Seagate 1TB//

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671

I was thinking about coming back too, but then I took a look at legions and characters from when I used to play.  Figured some might come back with 1.9, etc.  All the top legions on my old server at the time I left now only have 1 member.  It was fun while it lasted, but I don't believe I'll be going back any time soon.

Steam: Neph

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Originally posted by De4dd0g

Originally posted by TrunksZ

Why would this make you want to go back? They are combining servers because nobody is playing the game? The game is so boring and sluggish I don't know why anyone would want to play the game to be honest.

I see the merging of servers a good thing. Every mmo will one day have to do this so what makes it a bad thing? The only people playing Aion right now are the people that are truly enjoying the game so all the server merge is doing is bringing all those people closer together. I plan on trying the game again afther the merge. I dont need a game with 100 servers. Give me a game with one server with a good community of players and I am happy.