Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't waste your time

genoshangenoshan Member UncommonPosts: 51

I have been playing since preview event, just before release. I thought the game had potential, so I pre ordered.

I wish now I never bothered. This game has more bugs than Age of Conan ever had !!!

Also there was an exploit where some players found mobs that gave xp approx 100 times more than it is supposed to give. These players are level 50 already. It will take most players months to get there.

You have to reconnect often due to a health regen bug, this is very annoying.

The playerbase would be around 100 players only and most of them are fanbois.

There is a lot of rubberbanding. Check the forums, they have to take the servers down 2 days in a row to fix the bugs they made from the previous patch.

If you are still in doubt try it, then when you realise you wish you scrubbed the toilet instead, you can post here !

Comments

• bosmer24bosmer24 Member UncommonPosts: 116

Like you i bought the game as well.I am going to give it another try after reading about the recent patches.I hated that when you killed higher level mobs you got squat exp.Which forced you to quest.Not many mmo launches go smoothly.So i don't know why people are acting suprised.

Look at Vanguard,Asheron's call 2 (RIP) just to name a couple.After awhile,and after multiple patches they were solid games.

I am sure you can add many other examples.

• genoshangenoshan Member UncommonPosts: 51

They actually had another patch to fix the last patch. They nerfed damage dealt and made mobs stronger. So the people who exploited their way up the levels have an even better advantage now.

Dont waste time, look for another release where exploits are not allowed and bugs not so common.

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

that and there Gm's I notice latley have been treating there people like dirt on there forum for asking questions and there in game support seems to be way off compared to most.

I ordered the game as I been backing it, but after reading The Gm's back talking to everyone and being defendsive, I rather not bothering spending anymore time on this game , its sad to watch a game that could of done ok, for them to treat people poorly, if they treated me like that I would of left that day, but after reading there forums and I watched a few memebrs being treated bad that was enough for me.

They acted like people where cursing them when they asked a concern about there game , I wouldntw aste a dime on this game , until they change the way they talk to people on the forums. What a shame.

• MogoronMogoron Member Posts: 2

Yup. Do. Not. Play. This. Game. Should be enough, but here's a little more for you.

(After playing for about a week and a half, buying the game from it's real release). There are so many flaws here it's unbelieveable. Mobs still warp, 50% of the quests are still bugged or are impossible to complete because of the items required, GMs love to throw bans around on their already small community, grouping sucks, grinding sucks, there are two viable talent trees to go down (one melee and one magic type), every patch breaks the game even more, blah blah etc.

It's pretty simple, don't buy this game. Even if you buy it and go "Oh hell, what have I done?" in order to get a refund you have to send a letter to Italy within 10 days of purchase. It's the worst MMO I've played let alone even ever heard of. I am furious.

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614

I also preordered this game and regret my purchase, it's simply terrible.  Based on my experiences in the betas, which wasn't extensive playing but enough to get a feel, I thought I would really enjoy it.  Unfortunately, the thought of playing any more than I have feels like pulling teeth.  It's just not fun and has so many things to fix and work out I could see it still being in a bad shape 6 months from now.  Stay clear of this one.