Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pretty nice game with bad graphic

kazmiokazmio Member Posts: 4

Hey peepz

I just wanted to shout out about this game.

Ive played it for ages. Before WoW and suchs was out.

When it was on Beta, i used all my spare time hunting down WereWolfs and maybe lucky to be a part of an event where a Hellclaw attack the town!

After it went p2p i stopped cause i didnt have the money as i was a young dude there. But for like 6 years ago i found out free server was the way to go :) 

So i startet playing again and falled for it ! really all the grinding for lvls was worth the end game PvP .. Played several free servers, becouse they always got shut down for some reason.

But found in the end i found a lovely server called helbreathnemesis. Always over 150 people playing Aresden vs Elvine all the time, Crusades and such each week.

I want to rate this game pretty good becouse there is the Best PvP ever + alot of trading and upgrading and you can really learn to master your own char.!

8/10

Go try it out @ www.helbreathnemesis.com    -> Worth a shot!

Comments

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

Originally posted by kazmio

Hey peepz

I just wanted to shout out about this game.

Ive played it for ages. Before WoW and suchs was out.

When it was on Beta, i used all my spare time hunting down WereWolfs and maybe lucky to be a part of an event where a Hellclaw attack the town!

After it went p2p i stopped cause i didnt have the money as i was a young dude there. But for like 6 years ago i found out free server was the way to go :) 

So i startet playing again and falled for it ! really all the grinding for lvls was worth the end game PvP .. Played several free servers, becouse they always got shut down for some reason.

But found in the end i found a lovely server called helbreathnemesis. Always over 150 people playing Aresden vs Elvine all the time, Crusades and such each week.

I want to rate this game pretty good becouse there is the Best PvP ever + alot of trading and upgrading and you can really learn to master your own char.!

8/10

Go try it out @ www.helbreathnemesis.com    -> Worth a shot!

totally agree and the fact that during the weeks you could train and try get items to your toon in peace cause enemy faction could not travel your maps cause auto teleport, only on weekends it was free to roam around so good. some devs today should remake this pearl!

• PijamaPijama Member Posts: 21

Used to play Helbreath USA and on private servers A LOT. Loved the gameplay, the people and the GMs (from before..)