Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

F2P Mmorpg W/ High Population

AdvancedTechAdvancedTech New York, NYPosts: 165Member Common

That's all I need. An MMORPG that I can play and notice that I'm not playing by myself. One with active general chat, etc etc.

Thanks!

-Advanced

Comments

• skeaserskeaser Wichita Falls, TXPosts: 3,881Member Uncommon

I would think that Perfect World and Runes of Magic would have fairly high populations.

• skeith138skeith138 white plains, NYPosts: 176Member

true PW but u should made check on new F2P games getting release they usually have high population before it goes down.

u can try Battle of the immortals( if u like diablo) i play it at least an hour a day or less but i see lots of people there.

• MadnessRealmMadnessRealm Montreal, QCPosts: 2,753Member Uncommon

Mabinogi (not Mabinogi Heroes, just Mabinogi)

High population, very active and a lot of social interaction (the game does requires you to group up a lot so it helps build up the community a little)

------
    Your daily dose of common sense since 2009!

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 20,576Member Epic

I would say DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) and perfect world.

• CavallCavall Houston, TXPosts: 272Member

Perfect World, Atlantica Online, and Runes of Magic have all been around for awhile and have established high populations.

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Summerville, SCPosts: 413Member Uncommon

You could try battle of the immortals.  Its one of the first F2P MMO's I am completely having a blast playing.

ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 - Witch - Path of Exile