Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any info about this game thinking of trying it. please ;)

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

how does it play?  is it easy to get into and solo* i dont have to much time anymore*  how big is the rvr?   i love and always have been big on rvr  lol

any info on classes and what sides are there  etc

thanks ^_^

Comments

• bosmer24bosmer24 Member UncommonPosts: 116

Yes you can solo,there's no classes.Just skills you choose from the available 14 schools.So you can be a Warrior/Mage or Healer/Archer or any other combination if you so choose.

The game still needs a bit of work,but overall it has been enjoyable to me at least.I am not sure about the RVR cause i haven't participated in any pvp as of yet.The crafting seems to be a bit iffy.I am level 8,and still can't harvest from most nodes.Or when i went fishing,the fishing skill didn't improve at all.I don't know what that is about.

People say the graphics are dated,they are a bit,but it still looks good.So if your hugely into graphics that might be a drawback for you.Some of the quests are bugged.For instance,the town healer sent me on a quest to gather some herbs i believe,after i got the quest i just turned right around,spoke to him and i was able to complete the quest without gathering anything.

You can get a mount at level 1,which is a huge bonus.Just have to tame the creature and it is yours to ride,even the cows.Some you can't,haven't seen anyone riding a rabbit or a rat yet.Every 3 levels you get a skill point to put into whatever school you want.There's also talents,which you can choose from a long list from your character sheet.You just wait ten minutes for whatever you talent you picked and you will have it( damage bonuses,stat modifiers,extra resists) whole list of them.

Maybe someone else can tell you more.This is just off the top of my head.See you in game perhaps.

• WeezheatWeezheat Member Posts: 43

There's a thread below this one that says that Craft of Gods is having a contest n which you can win a CD-Key for the game. If you are interested int he game, you should check it out,.

I blog for GamingWeez. Do you? Discuss everything MMO related in a community that lets YOU be the blogger. www.GamingWeez.com