Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm confused

This game has been out over in japan/korea for a while so why does it say feb 2010 release on here? does that mean they are making an english version soon or did you guys just not notice it til now? Not sure what to think since I've never seen an mmo posted on here that wasn't available in english...

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Probably that date is for the korean/whatever version I think it's still closed beta there.

• nekrothingnekrothing Member Posts: 302

The game is not out yet in Japan, only Korea. The beta testing phases on the Korean version of the game are over though. The game officially released like a week ago (reached version 1.0 about a week ago). So that 2/15 release date listed above on this site is inaccurate. I think the 2/15 date is when the open beta started.

As far as an English version of the game goes, nobody knows if they are making one soon, or at all. No information in regards to a worlwide release has been put out yet. The developers have shown interest in a worldwide release though, from what has been said in a few interviews.

• lordessedesslordessedess Member Posts: 56

do you think it looks any better yet? or does it still need alot of improvement?

• nekrothingnekrothing Member Posts: 302

Originally posted by lordessedess

do you think it looks any better yet? or does it still need alot of improvement?

It still needs a lot of improvements.

Personally, I wouldn't expect an English release for another 1-2 years. They still need to improve DBO a ton over on the Korean/Japanese version of the game, plus they'll have to translate everything in English. But before they do any of that, they'll need to find a company that would be willing to publish an English version of the game.

The company that's publishing the Korean/Japanese version of this game though, NetMarble, is multinational. They have a Japanese, Korean, and English site. So it's possible that NetMarble might just act as the English publisher as well. NetMarble themselves haven't said anything in regards to publishing the game though (a lot of people have tried asking the moderators over on the English website, but they all just give the same "wait and see"-type generic response).

• Two-DTwo-D Member Posts: 17

God I hope it comes out for us Americans. I'm a die-hard DBZ fan and would kill to be able to play as a Saiyan or a Namekian. Man, I'm gettin excited just thinkin' bout it.

• Feather5Feather5 Member Posts: 90

There are no saiyan s just humans, its based 200 years after dragonball z most main characters are still alive, humans can turn ssj? makes no sense, 200 years is not enough for all the human race to have saiyan blood.

But i think of it like this, saiyans and humans can breed, there offspring are also fertile, making them the same breed FACT, <-- science.

I still want to play it i just think they should of made a whole new lore, theres no flying etc either, could be disapointing.

Ex. myth of soma, legend of mir, mu online and eudemons online player.

Current game : Runescape (until pc build is complete)

• TGohanssj2TGohanssj2 Member Posts: 1

i don't know what to do.

• django-djangodjango-django Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by Two-D

God I hope it comes out for us Americans. I'm a die-hard DBZ fan and would kill to be able to play as a Saiyan or a Namekian. Man, I'm gettin excited just thinkin' bout it.

Oh man, you and me both. Although there is something funny about turning super saiyan, to fight large bunnies.