Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planetside going live in T-Minus:

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Yup from the time of this post Planetside should be going live in 16 hours and 30 mins. Exact time is found here.

Anyone opting in?

Comments

• LtJohnnyRicoLtJohnnyRico Member Posts: 214

What are you talking about!? Planetside is already live dude.

The countdown is either for the Planetside additions they have been promising for years OR Planetside Next, the sequel. I am personally hoping for Planetside Next because the additions they were talking about didn't sound like they added much to the game.

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

Yeah the countdown is for Planetside Next.

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Originally posted by DevilXaphan

Yeah the countdown is for Planetside Next.

Er lol my bad ty for the correction.

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864

i really want to play PS2. PS1 came out when i was 8 so it was a bit before my time as far as pc gaming goes lol. really looking foward to it after hearing so many good things about the first.

• LonzoLonzo Member UncommonPosts: 294

OMG

I am a huge PS fan and i didnt know about it! I am excited now! Go Planetside go! :-) *drool*

• NepentheiaNepentheia Member Posts: 53

According to this post (http://forums.station.sony.com/ps/posts/list.m?start=30&topic_id=88000026051#88000437389), this announcement will not be for Planetside Next.

05/03/2010 10:34:39

Community Relations

Also an FYI on this since I've seen it mentioned quite a bit, we're not going to be announcing anything PlanetSide Next related at that date. Sorry! 

Your browser does not support iframes. Iframes are a requirement to see a user's signature.

image image
  • XKhallusXXKhallusX Member Posts: 31

its black ops WOOHOO

or maybe planetside outfits in free realms

LOL

seriously though, maybe its going F2P. would like to see that

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

It'll no doubt be another trial, roll on the army of rank 6 hackers. Woot can' t wait image

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

probably just an event to mark 7 years of planetside.

Yep...just another Black Ops event. Glad I didn't resub now.

• LexingtonLexington Member Posts: 73

so thats all it was, just the aniversery of 7 years?,. thats all?, i got my hopes up.

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864

i still think they're making the next planetside game....

Originally posted by Tazlor

i still think they're making the next planetside game....

Smedley hinted at it but we haven't heard anything since that single Twitter post. Not getting my hopes up but I would love it if they did. I think if we get another Planetside, it will be a more steampunk-space style...like Firefly/Serenity. They asked a lot of questions about historical weapons and environments. I hope so.

• AdardowenAdardowen Member UncommonPosts: 69

Yeah, pretty glad I waited to resub until after the announcement. Black ops? Boring. I'll pass.

• RaythorRaythor Member Posts: 134

Planetside had such potential too *sigh*