Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earth Eternal: Zombies are Eating my Neighbors

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The team over at Earth Eternal has kicked off a new developer journal series here at MMORPG.com by talking about Zombie Awareness Month.

Zombies are the greatest threat to society today. Despite our government’s efforts to step up airport security, the zombie threat continues to grow larger and more dangerous every day. And yet so many people are blissfully unaware of the dangers of the modern zombie.

That is why Earth Eternal celebrates May as Zombie Awareness Month, a time for those knowledgeable about the subject to teach and train others about the growing dangers of the zombie menace. In Earth Eternal, the mascot of Zombie Awareness month is the lovable zombie “Deadhead” which may or may not have been named after a cheesy 90’s movie, a jam band, or a PSP game I saw in a bargain bin somewhere.

Read Zombies are Eating my Neighbors.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• PhelimReaghPhelimReagh Member UncommonPosts: 682

Although I don't play the game, it's always a breath of fresh air when a gaming company also takes an active role helping to address serious, real-world issues like this..

If all companies were as socially-responsiple as this one, I'm sure it wouldn't be long before the zombie menace might be contained.

• xaldraxiusxaldraxius Member Posts: 1,249

Deadhead is obviously the reanimated corpse of Jerry Garcia.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

It's about time somebody took the Zombie threat seriously. I would like to commend all the staff at Earth Eternal for being brave enough to adress this.

• LostGamingLostGaming Member Posts: 19

Did anyone consider why he wants to collect brains? Beasts are merely handing this zombie brains without knowing what he's using them for. I believe Deadhead Fred comes from the UnderRealm, and he was sent here to destroy us. The more brains we give him the more powerful he becomes, but Beasts will continue to do such for Credit Shop items. Zombies are the enemy people, don't be fooled!

You have been warned.

Blinking contest... NOW!

• MMO_DoubterMMO_Doubter Member Posts: 5,056

Anyone else seeing the irony in 'Zombie Awareness'?

"" Voice acting isn't an RPG element....it's just a production value." - grumpymel2