Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Tokens of Appreciation Now Available

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Those of you who were caught in last months billing mix-up can now go ahead and claim their two gifts (per character) that were promised as part of an apology for the extremely serious glitch.

Players affected by the billing error will receive two "Golden Writ" items in their in-game mailboxes, which they can then redeem at designated merchants in Altdorf or the Inevitable City for two of any of the gifts listed below:

·         Bottomless Chaos Black Dye

·         Bottomless Skull White Dye

·         Imperial Griffon Mount (Order)

·         Enslaved Manticore Mount (Destruction)

·         WAR Tract – earn a free level

·         Choose from any of these pets – Order: Imperial Hunting Hound or Dwarf Keg Handler; Destruction: Warlord’s Fell Hound or the Goblin Bar-Back.

·         Change your appearance with any of these illusion items: Skaven Skin Cloak (skaven), Kossar’s Helm (bear), or the Signet of the Cursed Company (skeleton)

Order players should see Valstrong Donnor at the Library in Altdorf, while Destruction players should head on over to the Lyceum in the Inevitable City to speak with Feran Mal'evil.

View the full announcement here for additional details.

Comments

• SirAoSSirAoS Member Posts: 203

Did they give these people thier money back?? I sure hope so. Man, it's just one epic fail after another.

• AmorienAmorien Member Posts: 142

alot of people are jelous.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

Originally posted by JthX

Did they give these people thier money back?? I sure hope so. Man, it's just one epic fail after another.

I can't speak for everyone but my money was refunded in a timely manner.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • UtopiUtopi Member Posts: 61

Everyone has had their money back and ALOT of people are wishing to be overbilled lolz.

• ZebladeZeblade Member UncommonPosts: 931

Originally posted by Utopi

Everyone has had their money back and ALOT of people are wishing to be overbilled lolz.

did you even THINK and READ what you just typed?

• jotulljotull Member Posts: 256

I would trade it all a hundred times over just to have a game that wasn't a complete and utter failure.

• PolyjeanPolyjean Member Posts: 38

Face it: The game is not a failure just because you dont like it.

There is no right or wrong -
    There is only fun and boring.

• jotulljotull Member Posts: 256

I didnt know that Polyjean was Paul Barnett's Forum handle...

Hey Paul what happened to the Dynamic gameplay you promised....and what about all that WAR is coming hype?

Bro srsly what the hell happend?

• yayitsandyyayitsandy Member Posts: 363

I wonder how many people that were overbilled are still playing to claim these . To me it seams too little too late . They should be offering free game time to those affected imo .

• RedtahRedtah Member Posts: 23

Mythic has been billing me every month for like the past 8 months and I cannot find a way to close my god damn account and remove my credit card info, every month I dispute the charges just like i had to dispute the 500 dollars worth of CKingFU charges last month, I don't want some crappy in game stuff for a game I don't play! I want all of the money I spent subbing back!

So dumb, the only thing this game did was open up how awesome the World of Warhammer and all its glorious lore was for me.

• mjkittredgemjkittredge Member Posts: 126

Yay, but so hard to choose from all those goodies!

To those saying the game is an utter failure, I counter with - The first two tiers are tons of fun! Also, scenarios kick @ss. And lots of variety with the classes to choose from. Could it be a better game? Sure. And people are working on that. I wish they had a huge budget and a huge team to make major changes, have an expansion and a third faction. *sigh* maybe someday. Until then, see you in Nordland.

• DamarlDamarl Member UncommonPosts: 30

Originally posted by Redtah

Mythic has been billing me every month for like the past 8 months and I cannot find a way to close my god damn account and remove my credit card info, every month I dispute the charges just like i had to dispute the 500 dollars worth of CKingFU charges last month, I don't want some crappy in game stuff for a game I don't play! I want all of the money I spent subbing back!

So dumb, the only thing this game did was open up how awesome the World of Warhammer and all its glorious lore was for me.

mouhahahahahahha You know there's a part on the WAR site to get into your acount. Once there, there's a button to push to cancel your account, they gonna ask you if you're sure and then probably give you a survey to answer for the reason why you left the game.

If you cant cancel your account since 8 months, you're probably realy realy noob because first time it would happen to me, i would be emailling their support and get all this fixed ASAP.  They arent gonna pay you back if you didnt cancel your sub.... Oh and most of MMO gonna send you a email to confirm you realy cancel your account, and some send you one to confirm you subscribed again...

Way to bash on a game again... Main reason why i canceled was : Cant stand 90% of the players playing the game... on my server anyway...  most of peoples just realy have problem to understand what the letters PvP means... no it doesnt mean you have to be 80 to get a big keep with nobody inside except NPC, not at all !  lol

• cobaltdemoncobaltdemon Member UncommonPosts: 46

For all those that wish to have this happen to them, you can also have the damage to your credit rating. I don't want it. I was told that this problem would be taken care of in lessthan 14 days, they lied. This shit has my bank account frozen, still after over a month. I am FUCKING PISSED!

As a result of this I will not be subbing to SW:ToR, even thought that was to be my next MMO. I no long trust EA/Mythic or any EA child corp to handle it accounting service professinnally.

Also, as I will never use a debit card/back transerfer to buy any online game again, all of EA's competators can call my refusal to pay to play their games as damages against them.

My final comments on this is, "EA go fucking die, you have lost my trust and the trust of many in an area of business where trust is critical." Good luck with your falling sub numbers! BITE ME!