It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Those of you who were caught in last months billing mix-up can now go ahead and claim their two gifts (per character) that were promised as part of an apology for the extremely serious glitch.
Players affected by the billing error will receive two "Golden Writ" items in their in-game mailboxes, which they can then redeem at designated merchants in Altdorf or the Inevitable City for two of any of the gifts listed below:
· Bottomless Chaos Black Dye
· Bottomless Skull White Dye
· Imperial Griffon Mount (Order)
· Enslaved Manticore Mount (Destruction)
· WAR Tract – earn a free level
· Choose from any of these pets – Order: Imperial Hunting Hound or Dwarf Keg Handler; Destruction: Warlord’s Fell Hound or the Goblin Bar-Back.
· Change your appearance with any of these illusion items: Skaven Skin Cloak (skaven), Kossar’s Helm (bear), or the Signet of the Cursed Company (skeleton)
Order players should see Valstrong Donnor at the Library in Altdorf, while Destruction players should head on over to the Lyceum in the Inevitable City to speak with Feran Mal'evil.
View the full announcement here for additional details.
Michael "MikeB" Bitton