Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you like Counter Strike and RPG games, Try CrimeCraft

AqueminiAquemini Member Posts: 4

I just wanted to say, Alot of people have been knocking CrimeCraft really hard. This game is now F2P, Yes I played for free most of the time I played this game. I just recently started paying for a Deluxe Subscription.

Note: This game have PVP and PVE modes of different kind.

Now most people dont like this game becuase yes, you do repeat the same things over and over again. But please tell me what FPS or 3rd person shooter doesnt do the same thing over and over again??? There are quite a few maps and quite a few game modes. So if you like Counter Strike there is a good feel right there. ( This is a 3rd Person Shooter though)

Dont forget Clans AKA Gangs in this game take a huge role. They have there own gang wars in game, so you dont have to find a website for other clans and the Gang War have there own scoring system.

Now for you RPG players that like shooter games, please understand. This is a RPG game by style, You gain levels, experiance, you get to choose a crafting skill (make armor, weapons, Weapon attachments, or Drugs). You can Complete achivements and do missions. Pretty much what all RPG games do offer, But also RPG games you have to repeat the same thing over again. But please tell me what RPG game doesnt repeat its self a huge amount of times?

Oh, and most new players get mad and quit right away becuase as a new player PVP can be hard, thats becuase when you level you gain skill points!

THATS RIGHT SKILL POINTS!!! If you dont know how to use or despurse these points in a good mix, then other players can have an advantage. This game requires you to experiment and learn your strong points in combat, and to learn what skills benefit you the most.

THE BIGGEST POINT OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to want to Compete, You have to want to try and be the best, or get to level 50, or just be able to craft the best items. For the HARDCORE PVP gamers, gang wars, Tournaments, PVP ladder board with rewards in and out of game.

Dont play this expecting WOW- Anarchy Online- EVE - Runes Of Magic - and so on.

My closest opinion to this game would be Team Fortress 2, But more customizable in skills.