Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Aika is up

farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

well the forums is up . http://forum.t3fun.com/default.asp?C=6&title=aika-global .

get your account ready

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

global aika?very fine game!but it will be ipblocked at that end also!since we all know proxy arent safe it means no awsome gaming for one end and no awsome gaming for the other end .they splited that right in the middle .talk about a screwed up decision from a very smal outfit if you ask me!oh well!

• erickdeforeserickdefores Member Posts: 161

So who is being IP blocked?  North America?

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

so far global is not blocking NA IPs they erased all the accounts that were made while they were field testing the site . beings many of us that seen the site pop up and made accounts were from NA we jumped to the conclusion our accounts were gone do to IP ban.

it is my fault as much as anyone that this confusion happened , i to jumped the gun when i made a account and 20 mins later it was gone .

all facts will be given by the end of the week . # 1 topic on global is " Will NA have a IP block in this game"

i hope to hell not Aika is a great game that for NA users fell into the wrong hands. 4 chimps with fisher price computers could do the same job with this game that Gpots has done up to now.

I agree with you on that one.  Gpot does not have a great record so far.  Who is runing the global version?  will it include the lvl 70 cap?  Does the company actually imploy GMS?

oops never mind I went to the link you posted and read the forums.  Cleared up all my questions. 

nobody knows if there will be ipblock or no!

only the house maid is in there for now !

• Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229

We are proud to announce that Aika Global site is now officially up.  

You can now check updates on CBT, latest news and game informations.

Latest info on AIKA will be continuously updated so be sure to visit often.

Hope to see you all on CBT!

AIKA Team

* If AIKA is being published in your country, you will not be able to play in Global service.

Of coarse there is going to be an IP block if another company in that region has rights to the game.  You think they would force Gpotato to IP block non-NA but then not make the Global block NA?  That would be pretty bogus to Gpotato.

yep !they empty the game.75 % of actual gamer for na-aika wont be able to reach them and same with us we cant access them so basicly we do what like wow 2 vs 2 (hurrey we won,how many were you guys 2 on each side ) since aika in america will do like all other title (be on sleeping pill)since lot of the feature waved at player need one thing they dont have

player!1000 vs 1000 just dont grow out of trees lol.

cant they understand in their small head splitting hair like this, just kill a good game

global will do good (unless they were silly enough to see one licence per country ,wouldnt be surprised in the end since only silly  lawyer would cook up a sure way to go bankrupt like this!)

ho well i guess we ll just begin digging(the grave)since we all know how america feels about f2p.unbelievable tho!

the first game to get good reviews from american player and were willing to go in there duke it out against the globe

now it will be me and my nabor with a pea trower.i bound to get thosecs walls down eventually

if i work very hard with my pea trower!,WALLS WILL FALL!

wont use proxy either so you leave your computer open for attack!

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

just get a online buddy to set your account up for you , just make sure its someone in the UK area. the IP block is Account made IP not Spot play IP.

• wfSegwfSeg Member Posts: 96

This is a good example of what not to do when publishing a game. CBT was fun while it lasted.

"I am the harbinger of hope. I am the sword of the righteous. And to all who hear my words, I say this: What you give to this Empire, I shall give back unto you."
    -Empress Jamyl Sarum I

i completelly agre with last poster

always put ALL cards on the table before you lunch a game!

Its Official!  I just removed Aika from my system.  The game has been absolutly unplyable all week.  I havent been able to get into a Lost mines normal party..... the gold spammers are back in force.... and the bots are in complete controll of the Ruins of Algon.

The truly sad thing is my guild is 95 percent non North America... so I will be left out of a good bunch of folks.  Oh well,  no use crying over spilled milk, after all its only a free to play.

Anyone have a good idea what a good replacment for Aika might be?

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

IP blocks or not....the daughter thing is way too out of my realm of comfort. It looks like  a domination/subjugation child molestation fetish fantasy feature. Just strikes me as too bizarre and twisted.

• Player143Player143 Member Posts: 42

gpotato sucks!!! i cant wait to play CANT WAIT!!!!

global global global!!!!  AIKA AIKA AIKA 

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640

This game is horrible.

I don't see how anyone could enjoy this game.

You get what you pay for aye? lol

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

did you actually play  the game?

what dont you like about it?

for a free to play game i actually find it ok.

i LOVE MY PRAN!!

i want to play play play 

aika globalllll

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640

Originally posted by Player143

did you actually play  the game?

what dont you like about it?

for a free to play game i actually find it ok.

i LOVE MY PRAN!!

i want to play play play 

aika globalllll

See thats my problem with you guys.

Because its f2p it can be dog shit.

THe game is fucked on a fundemental level.

The animations are horrible, combat is lackluster and graphics are 6 years old (looking).

The game is filled with gold seller spamm to the point of having to ignore chat.

Ill give it one thing atleast its better than that pathetic excuse of a game allods.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

to all the naysayer this game is great graphic are lower but its needed to have 1000 vs 1000 fight

the problem with this game was never anything in the game ,yes there are issue but its fairly easy to fix

the main issu why player were therer by the thousand and suddenly days in days out left for other global game like silkroad instead is because of the dam ipblock the number orf gamer willing to give a game a chance if its ipblocked is very low

ipblock worked in the past! today ?nope!this game had the potential to be great but like everythin galanet touch for some weid twsited reason there is always something off .like a guns and roses music wiouth slash like a velvet revolver without axle roses

it sound find in the small local club but you wouldnt go see them in a stadium of 60000 seat

same for game the potential was there the pvp was there but the globe wasnt there ands even the global version isnt global its just international version meaning if you have an ipblock for external player you will be ipblocked too if you try to play global version

player left right then and there.never looked back since server on the pvp are mt and will remain so

i guess.

but the 1000 vs 1000 can stil be achieved i believe once aika global is up.

theres no harm in playing.  i just wished gpotato warned everyone before starting the obt

• prantasticprantastic Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by Player143

i guess.

but the 1000 vs 1000 can stil be achieved i believe once aika global is up.

theres no harm in playing.  i just wished gpotato warned everyone before starting the obt

Yeah, Gpotato should have announced that earlier now it has caused bad publicity for the game. Hopefully aika global is okay coz once it launches in aika global. I'm gonna start playing. :D

• freshtomatofreshtomato Member Posts: 17

I've no idea if my guild players were all from NA..Hmm... Oh well nothing left to do but start from scratch XD

true. at least now we no longer guess about the characters and stuff. we get to level up faster because now we know where the monsters are right? win win 

• cklsycklsy Member Posts: 3

looking for guild in aika global =X

i wanna be in alethius

• BoneflowerBoneflower Member Posts: 91

I worry that Aika Global is headed for the same problem Gpotatos just had. Seeing as right now, not only can a North American player create an account (I just did), but North American countries are specifically listed as options in the signup. If they later block those countries from playing, how is that any different than the frak-up we just had?

We need a solid answer from BEFORE servers go up as to if Global really means Global or if there will later be IP bans. Because right now it looks like anyone can play on Global, and seeing as my friends are all in the EU, this is a game-breaker for me.

• AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34

is there any word on an ETA for global, Just signed up for Aika then saw a global version is due, Couldnt find any info on there website though or where to download the Global Client.

Thanks in advance