Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So you have to pay TO BE KILLED in this game?

Each time you get pk'ed, there is a chance to drop one of your items. To avoid that, you gotta buy the cash shop item "chain of binding" wich costs 5 dollars for 30 units, so that's USD 0,16 cents everytime you GET KILLED in this game.

Am I missing something here? You have to PAY TO BE KILLED in this game?

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

You don't miss a thing... Just to make sure players will use the shop, if not they'll have to make sure not to be killed :D

• DukeDuDukeDu Member Posts: 73

Omg...

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

No its not pay to be killed, its pay to keep your stuff. And this is far from the first game to use such a feature, many F2Ps do it.

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

It's a PvP game with looting other players. (not uncommon)

They allow you to pay to prevent your item from being looted.

What is confusing?

Actualy I'm very confused. The game rips you off so much that even the items to revive dead charaters are all cash shop. If you are playing in a group and there isnt an elementalist (the guy with rez skill) and die, forget it, no1 is gonna spend cash to revive your butt. It's like, rot in there budy, the rez item cost real money!!

You die, you gotta spend to revive, a friend dies, you gotta spend to revive him, you get pk'ed, you gotta spend to keep your pants on.

Damn, talk about rip off...I understand clearly the concept of F2P games, they all have to make money somehow, but this one pushs this concept to a whole new level, its tries to rip you off in any possible and imaginable way! LOL. If you could fart in this game you would have to pay to do it!

• yoyo385yoyo385 Member UncommonPosts: 4

I managed to get to lvl 102 without cash so stop complaining. If you dont like it then dont play.

and btw if you are killed you dont need to use cash item there is a button that you can click on and it says "Move to safe area" and would you look at that: you are ressurected without giving USD 0,16 cents.

• EdliEdli Member Posts: 941

Do you have to pay to quit this game? If not then do it.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003

Originally posted by DukeDu

Each time you get pk'ed, there is a chance to drop one of your items. To avoid that, you gotta buy the cash shop item "chain of binding" wich costs 5 dollars for 30 units, so that's USD 0,16 cents everytime you GET KILLED in this game.

Am I missing something here? You have to PAY TO BE KILLED in this game?

You are not paying "to be" killed you are paying "if you are" killed.

Here I thought you were desiring to die and no one would kill your character. image

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

Nah I ain't gonna quit, I rather play a F2P with crazy cash shop but with a lot of players than a P2P with few players. I'm liking the game, but I'll probaly spend more than 15 bucks a month in it, that's the only thing that makes me mad.

Other than that the game is pretty nice.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

Don't hate the game. Hate the player. As others pointed out, you don't pay to be killed, you pay to keep your crap. Don't like it? Don't pay. You still die. You want to make sure you are rezzed in a party? Make sure you have an elementalist in your party. You don't want to pay more than $15 a month to play? Then don't. It's not like they are going to show up at your place and break your knees.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• MajHavokMajHavok Member UncommonPosts: 19

I've played since the OB  I have 4 characters all over 70+, one at 98 and I have never bought a chain of binding, and yes I have been PKed( I have only lost 1 item). You can also use channel 2 to run missions as it is far less populated with PKers or anyone for that matter. Just build you group in one channel and have everyone move to the second. You seem to like the game, but there is no need to spend anything. You can get "graces" or res from quest rewards and don't have to buy them(although they come in handy) and/or have an Elementalist or a Summon Valk ( as both "should" have res), go with you on tough missions.