Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• esw777esw777 Member Posts: 13
  • BigcheezitBigcheezit Member Posts: 2

21 Days Free Trial!

Message me in-game if you want to tag along or need any help, my name is Bigcheezit210 .

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=2427f367-7282-497e-89d3-96337d5fc951&action=buddy

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

I offer 21days trials for eve online.If someone wants to try out eve i will give you a invitation.Once in game i can offer guidance if needed.After you subscribe i share my reward, i will give ya 300mil isk.

EVE ONLINE 21 DAYS TRIAL <- click for automated invite

Click that link or send me a pm if ya want to be invited or send me a pm

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

With the expantion launching today I have a free buddy key good for a 21 day FREE trial!!  MAke sure you join EVE UNI or Red vs Blue which are the two best new player corps in the game!

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d8499ebb-6562-424b-82a3-d27ff5d9f483&action=buddy

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194

Hey!

I currently have several invites for EVE online to give out!

Eve online is one of the few remaining TRUE MMORPG's/sandboxes.

The trial I can give you is an extended 21 day trial for you to check out before subbin'. When you do sub however, I will be able to give you 300+ Million ISK (Which is A LOT for a new player) 

It'd also be good to meet some new people interested in the game, I can help you out by hooking you up with a good corp to get you started in whatever you want~ (PVP being the best of course ;P)

I still consider myself new to the game, with only 20million Skill points. So it'd be good to help each other out.

Just follow this link to create a trial account to check it out <:

It can be hard to dive right in so let me help a little.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have questions.

ALSO the new expansion is out in December! Great time to start.

It gets several free expansions a year. You can also earn in-game time with ISK instead of paying a sub.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=5f38ade5-d635-4a07-aef0-f27fe6f4fac2&action=buddy

^- Also giving away A dota2 key and/or a firefall key for every person who subs! add me on steam if you'd like the keys as well. N3m3sis111

• Snakester234Snakester234 Member Posts: 1

As others have said, with the latest update "Retribution" only just going live yesterday, now is the best time to get the extended buddy trial of 21 days instead of the usual 14 days. 

If you sign up for this buddy invite and you like what you see and you subsribe, then i will give you  50% of what i earn using the reward i get for you signing up. 

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=a91cf8c1-377e-451d-b768-a35b39a718aa&action=buddy

• SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599
    Thanks~!

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• Lain-kunLain-kun Member Posts: 7

I have 21 days trials to offer for EVE Online. I'm also starting to play and it's always nice to have new people around. :)

Please use this EVE ONLINE 21 DAYS TRIAL link to start playing!

If you want, you can also send me a PM with your email for an invite.

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993

If anyone wants a 21 day trial, hit up this link.

• Lain-kunLain-kun Member Posts: 7

Don't be greedy.. join the game to play it, not to be filthy rich from start..

If you need an invite click my EVE ONLINE 21 DAYS TRIAL link or PM me your email. Cheerios~!

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by Lain-kun

Don't be greedy.. join the game to play it, not to be filthy rich from start.. 

If that was directed at me, seems you got the wrong impression. I'm still playing, but just warning others that he didn't keep his end of the deal and for others to try another offer if they're looking.

• ronferrironferri Member Posts: 9

Get your free 21-day trial by clicking on this link, sponsored by CCP.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=8712ef60-d384-4c37-9ca7-843b2eb58a69&action=buddy

Message me in game so i can help you make enough isk to extend your subscription.

• N2stinctN2stinct Member Posts: 14

Get 21 days free and earn 260 million  ISK on upgrade!

Want to try out EvE, and don't want to get a head start?

I will give you 10 million ISK when you start and if you choose to upgrade your account I will give you another 250 million ISK.. All you have to do is click the link down below, create an account and when you log on just send TjaRLs an ingame email. 

I will then deposit the first 10mill to your wallet. Then once you upgrade, send me another email and after I confirm you will get the last 250 million ISK

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=8fa75f6c-d6b4-40fd-a80f-1a684a2e50d6&action=buddy

Fly safe :)

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

I offer 21days trials for eve online.If someone wants to try out eve i will give you a invitation.Once in game i can offer guidance if needed.After you subscribe i share my reward, i will give ya 300mil isk.

EVE ONLINE 21 DAYS TRIAL <- click for automated invite

Click that link or send me a pm if ya want to be invited or send me a pm

Get your free & extended 21-day trial by clicking on this link, sponsored by CCP.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=8712ef60-d384-4c37-9ca7-843b2eb58a69&action=buddy

Message me in game so i can help you make enough isk to extend your subscription.

• xAabissxAabiss Member Posts: 2
    I would like to try the game again. It has been a while and if someone could hook  me up (PM) me with a buddy key that would be awesome. Thanks
  • iamconqueriamconquer Member UncommonPosts: 22
    If anyone wants to try the game again, but now with more features check out this link https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=235568fc-b13c-47f4-a883-1dfe474af357&action=buddy PM me for my ingame name and ill even help you get started. Hope to see you soon
  • N2stinctN2stinct Member Posts: 14

Want a 21-day trial and 260 million ISK (ingame currency) to start your EvE Online Career with?

I will give you 10 million ISK when you start and if you choose to upgrade your account I will give you another 250 million ISK.. 

All you need to do is:

1 - Click the link down below and create an account

2 - When you log on, send TjaRLs an in-game email. I will then send you the first 10 million ISK

3 - Once you upgrade your account, send me another in-game message and, once I verify, I will send you the last 250 million ISK

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=8fa75f6c-d6b4-40fd-a80f-1a684a2e50d6&action=buddy

1 x Happy customer so far.

Feel free to ask me questions about the game. I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Fly safe :)

• SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599

Use https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=3cc8659c-3ff6-4970-9b26-0cf7819d211d&action=buddy to receive a free 21 day trial.

Websites that might help:

Eve Market Place - View the entire space market

Eve Killboard - View the recent kills/deaths of your fellow players

Eve Wiki - Any FAQ's can be answered here

If you upgrade I'm more than willing to share the profit.

If you don't then you get to try out an amazing game.

Click Here for the free 21 DAY trial

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=f86e280c-af83-470a-ab1c-995f824d02

Follow for 21-day trial, if you need help in game just join "FUSDT Public" Chat

J. B.

• EveellenceEveellence Member Posts: 2

Do you want to try out EVE Online but want a 3 week trial instead of the normal 14 days?

Do you want to START your trial with ISK (in game currency) so you focus on playing and not being poor?

Then I can help! Watch a video outlining my offer HERE.  

Don't know anything about Eve Online? Want to learn more? Watch my video review first HERE

WHAT I OFFER:

* Start a 21 Day FREE Trial through my buddy invite and i'll give you 5 MILLION ISK, NO OBLIGATION, just for starting a trial.

* If you upgrade your trial to a paid subscription within 3 weeks, I split the bonus I receive 50/50 with you. At current prices this amounts to 275 million ISK your share (enough to pay for all the skillbooks you need as well as roughly 65 ships you will start out flying, such as the famous rifter!)

* I'll even give you ANOTHER 10 MILLION ISK if you post a short comment on this forum regarding your experience with me! (I'll give you the instructions on how to do so once we're all done).

* I offer you FREE one on one help and FREE video tutorials showing you simple, yet powerful methods enabling you to make enough ISK to pay your monthly subscription fees. THAT'S RIGHT! You'll become so good at this game it won't even cost you money to play!

* I can help you find a corporation (guild) to join such as the one my main is in which has over 600 members, gives out free cruiser ships (advanced ships, not newbie ships) for their daily pvp operations and accepts brand new players!

HOW IT WORKS:

Its EASY! Visit my EVE blog by CLICKING HERE, fill out the form on the bottom of the page and INSTANTLY set up your new trial. * To receive your 5 Million starter ISK, after creating your character, email me at the address on my blog with your new character's name and I'll send it ASAP (within minutes if i'm in game, otherwise 12-24 hours). This offer is only good once, for one account per player.

* To get your 275 Million ISK bonus you must upgrade your trial to a paid account within 21 days by one of the following ways: Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC (Eve Time Code [such as a game time card purchased from a retailer]), Nexon, Ukash and iDeal.

Payments NOT ELIGIBLE for this offer:

PLEX (in game item), Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven. As soon as I receive the bonus from CCP I will forward your share (300 million ISK) to your character. It can take up to 24 hours for me to receive this from the time you upgrade your account if you used any eligible method other than paypal and up to 3 days if using paypal. Please send me an email as soon as you upgrade your account so I can better coordinate your share!

Below are a few quotes on Eve Online's forums from those that recently took advantage of my offer:

Knetka Amu said: "I highly recommend Vhei Sambos.

His 5mil started bonus can really help trialers get into their first decent ship and learn to love this amazing game =)

Added with his amazing amount of help for someone still a trial, when i subscribed he sent the 300mil in under 20 minutes. He was also able to get me into an amazing corporation so i dont play by myself in a npc corp or struggle to find answers to my questions.

=D Vhei Sambos you wont regret it!"

Barbarica said: "Created my trial account today and upgraded it today and Vhei Sambos still sends me the isk on the day I've upgraded. Very fast delivery and has a very helpful Blog. Would highly recommend!"

Poesia Valdrich said: "Just got done with my Buddy invite from Vhei Sambos.

Wonderfully fast response. ISK was received in a heartbeat once I subscribed. Extremely polite and helpful!"

IS THIS A SCAM?

No. This is a legitimate method of promotion, called 'The Buddy Program' that CCP (designers of Eve Online) have devised to get more players into the game. Scams regarding new account subscriptions are NOT TOLERATED and may result in action being taken on your account. To read up on the 'Buddy Program', go to the game designer's website here: http://support.eveonline.com/Pages/KB/Article.aspx?id=58

Ready to start? CLICK HERE and fill out the form on the bottom of the page to INSTANTLY set up your trial. If you have any questions regarding Eve Online, or this offer, don't hesitate to email me at my email posted on my blog site! GOOD LUCK AND FLY SAFE!

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156

First rule of eve, dont fall for bullshit, scams in EVE (completely legitimate and not against game rules) are all over the place and possibly the most easy to fall for is the 21-day promise you the world scam.  I can't promise i'll give you isk, but I can promise that you will learn alot, and fall in love with the game if you give me the chance.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=f86e280c-af83-470a-ab1c-995f824d024b&action=buddy

Follow that and begin the process, ofcourse you can attempt one of these scammers.

If your interested in learning how to play, then this is the way to do it, sign up using my code, and join the ingame chat "Fusdt Public" Ask for a player known as Jamison Townsend, he will point you in the right direction and teach you the ropes.

As a first bit of advice I suggest you start training your frigate skills to level 5 right as you start, which means starting from a new character at level 2 in a racial skill, training that up to level 5.  It will take roughly a week, luckily for you with my 21-day trial you gain an extra week of play time. 

Truely though, if you haven't already played, EVE isnt a game for everyone, It will piss you off, dieing will happen, and learning it won't be easy but for the select few who do take the time and effort to learn the game, you will not regret it! Not to mention the ability to pay for your gametime with ingame currency!

J. B.

Get your Free & Extended 21-day trial by clicking on this link, sponsored by CCP.