Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• ronferrironferri Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by rufo_glory_road

In need of a 21-day buddy key.  I may even buy a plex in time. 

[email protected]

Thanks

invitation sent.

i also sent you a message with my my in-game name.

• SSJGotenx268SSJGotenx268 Member Posts: 63

Looking for a 21 day trial. Definitely want to give this game a shot.

Thanks!

• kupopookupopoo Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by SSJGotenx268

Looking for a 21 day trial. Definitely want to give this game a shot.

Thanks!

Hey, send me a PM with your email address and you'll get one ASAP.   :)

Friendly Industrialist

• SqualionSqualion Member Posts: 4

PM me for EVE 21 Day Trail Invites.

If you continue playing and pay with an eligble payment method, I'll also split the PLEX reward I get with you, which is about 250-300million ISK for you (50-60%) - LOADS for a new player.

Simply PM me with your email address and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Squalion

• tuguitatuguita Member UncommonPosts: 10
    keys for 21 days, just pm me you email and enjoy it
  • SpankadinSpankadin Member Posts: 8
    Looking for a 21 day key and maybe a nice sign-up incentive.
  • SqualionSqualion Member Posts: 4

PM me for EVE 21 Day Trail Invites.

If you continue playing and pay with an eligble payment method, I'll also split the PLEX reward I get with you, which is about 250-300million ISK for you (50-60%) - LOADS for a new player.

Simply PM me with your email address and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Squalion

• XsonicXsonic Member UncommonPosts: 93
    PM me for free 21 day buddy invites! If you subscribe to the game, I'll give you 450million isk! :D lots of goodies you can buy with it. I'll send you an invite to your email.
  • KarlAxelmanKarlAxelman Member Posts: 2

Hi,

Been playing since 2009 and can't believe I didn't know about this!

So I would like to start giving out free buddy invites (21-Day Trial) to anyone who wants to try out EVE-ONLINE.

If you would like a buddy invite PM me your e-mail and I'll send one on a.s.a.p.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

-Karl

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

quickest way to get a 21 day trial. Just follow the link and create an account. As many you like.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=c415d794-9370-4d3d-816e-9e967dbc3f91&action=buddy

have fun! (PM no longer needed but if you like the old approach via invitation mail more... pm me)

pm me for eve online invites

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

I offer 21days trials for eve online.If someone wants to try out eve i will give you a invitation.Once in game i can offer guidance if needed.After you subscribe i share my reward, i will give ya 300mil isk.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=c051aa66-a2ce-4c7f-9025-c672773cf3af&action=buddy

Click that link or send me a pm if ya want to be invited.

• KarlAxelmanKarlAxelman Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by KarlAxelman

Hi,

Been playing since 2009 and can't believe I didn't know about this!

So I would like to start giving out free buddy invites (21-Day Trial) to anyone who wants to try out EVE-ONLINE.

If you would like a buddy invite PM me your e-mail and I'll send one on a.s.a.p.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

-Karl

Update ... CCP updated their buddy system this weekend so now instead of requesting a custom-made invite, you can just click on the secure link below and you'll receive a 21-day Trial.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=73486c5d-e181-4361-9b9b-ad47d01b9890&action=buddy

Note: all the 21-Day Trial links posted here will have a slightly different URL because each of these buddy invites is directly linked to an active EVE Online account. But they all have the same outcome - 21 Days Trial account for whoever follows the link instead of the normal 14-Day Trial.

p.s. If you prefer to use the old way of sending me a PM asking for a 21-Day Trial, that still works fine afaik.

• westbeach7westbeach7 Member Posts: 4
    Don't take Galaxo's buddy keys. He promises you 300 mill when you subscribe, but when you subscribe he tells you his account was inactive and he didn't get the rewards. Many other credible people out there giving buddy keys that will offer you isk. So PM me and ill send you a buddy key!
  • Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156
    I have keys available just ask me for one, or post your email here and ill send one.

J. B.

• esw777esw777 Member Posts: 13

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=a0d1a450-ffdb-4937-80a7-2b580ea91c7a&action=buddy

Click the link for free 21 day trial.  Once in-game feel free to add me for help or to answer questions.

• tv2zulutv2zulu Member UncommonPosts: 73

CCP changed their Buddy program, as others have mentioned. So you can click any of the links people have posted here for a 21 day trial.

I've recently started playing again, if you feel like trying it out and are into mining and industry, hit me up in-game ( character name is Niffa ) and maybe I can help you get into that part of the game.

Free 21-day trial here

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

I offer 21days trials for eve online.If someone wants to try out eve i will give you a invitation.Once in game i can offer guidance if needed.After you subscribe i share my reward, i will give ya 300mil isk.

EVE ONLINE 21 DAYS TRIAL <- click for automated invite

Click that link or send me a pm if ya want to be invited or send me a pm

Click the following link for a free 21 day trial key to eve online!

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=a0d1a450-ffdb-4937-80a7-2b580ea91c7a&action=buddy

• kupopookupopoo Member Posts: 8
    Set Up Your Account Here ~ Also offering a reward :)

Friendly Industrialist

• roguemenaceroguemenace Member Posts: 4

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=ccbb6e8f-5998-4e45-b0ed-672619f45a23&action=buddy is my buddy invite link

If you subscribe by  Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, Nexon, Ukash or iDeal  I can send you the 300m. Basically using a PLEX or a steam code are the methods that arent eligable,

Once you make the new account just send me a eve mail on that character and I will confirm everything. Then send me a eve-mail when you activate your account.

My in-game name is "Rogue Mennace"

• Oh.no.U_OOh.no.U_O Member UncommonPosts: 30

Heres my 21 day trial link for anyone who may want it, If you end up subscribing to the game afterwards I will be more then happy to share the rewards with you. 300mil isk, just send me an in-game message if you end up subscribing and I'll wire it your way. My toons name is Draboldi.

21 DAY TRIALS

Currently Playing: Age of Conan

• DeadvoltDeadvolt Member UncommonPosts: 55

Just a heads up to everyone new to EVE: a lot of those 300 mill offers end up not happening, so proceed with caution when putting your trust in someone in EVE, that's the golden rule in this game.

Back on topic, here's a 21 day free trial. Now I'm not going to make promises of 300 mill because I came back to the game recently myself, but I can help you get on your feet with basic knowledge. Just to show I'm not in this for the PLEX reward (I'm looking to get new players to play this game with and get used to it again), you can get the game and 30 days of game time (that's added ON TOP of any remaining trial days you have, so if you have 17 trial day remaining and purchase the game, you get a total of 47 days) currently on sale on either steam for 9.99 for the next few days (trial users who upgrade their account using this method grants no reward for the referer). Also, I believe the main website has the same deal because of their upcoming expansion (which is free, don't worry).

Give the game a try with no pressure, welcome to the universe of EVE :)

Ganking? Me!? That's absurd!! I leave THAT to the lawyers!

Click the following link to recieve a free 21 day trial key to Eve Online.

• ronferrironferri Member Posts: 9

Get your free 21-day trial by clicking on this link. It is provided by EVE Online.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=8712ef60-d384-4c37-9ca7-843b2eb58a69&action=buddy

Message me in game so i can help you make enough isk to extend your subscription.