Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• JacobXJacobX Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by Galaxo

Originally posted by JacobX

Originally posted by Galaxo

I will give 1 plex/subcribed account(only for first 4 invites)after i finish the 4 plexes i pay 400mil for first 10 accounts than 300for last invites.

Aww cute, he's trying gimmix now.

Just to put this guy back down in his place:

Everyone who accepts my invite gets the PLEX when they upgrade, now and forever.

What a great fella giving all the plexes, im sure you will recived it guys.

Awww, he's trying "accusations" now! Isn't that so cuuute. *pinches his cheek*

Remember, it's against CCP policy to scam via Buddy Invites. https://secure.eveonline.com/buddy/#terms-conditions

Thanks for playing guy! :-)

• DrannyDranny Member UncommonPosts: 279

All invites gone.

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once subscribed i give u 400mil isk & help in game

If want invite in corporation i can help with that too.

Safe fly!

• marrsmarrs Member Posts: 1

EDIT: GOT A INVITE THANKS!

Looking for 21 day trial and a deal for 250mil ISK when I sighn up PM please

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by marrs

Looking for 21 day trial and a deal for 250mil ISK when I sighn up PM please

sent! fly safe

pm me for eve online invites

All invites gone.

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

Don't want to copy my old post once again, but..

I have 20 invites available.

I'll give you half the PLEX I get if you decide to sign up (currently about 250m).

I also offer ingame advice throughout your trial - and beyond. (This also counts if you accept an invite from someone else, just send me a PM)

Send me a PM with your email and I'll throw an invite your way.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365

Private Message Me on here for 21 day buddy key.

Once you subscribe, you recieve Half the PLEX in isk and the chance you join a corp if you are interested in its longterm values/goals. 

All invites Gone now.

• UladhUladh Member Posts: 5

pm me for 21 day trial and when you upgrade to full account you get 500 mill isk

• MrMisterMrMister Member Posts: 7

Got key, thanks :)

Originally posted by MrMister

Looking for a buddy key with 250 isk deal too :)

Sent you a PM.

• Mamora59Mamora59 Member Posts: 17

I have an existing account i havent touched in years but thinking about coming back. Is there anyway to put the existing account on a trial or would i have to start a brand new account/character in order to obtain a trial?

I may resub, but im not sure. I figured if there was a way to get a trial onto my existing account i havent touched in awhile that it might be doable.

• KeyzzaniKeyzzani Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by Mamora59

I have an existing account i havent touched in years but thinking about coming back. Is there anyway to put the existing account on a trial or would i have to start a brand new account/character in order to obtain a trial?

I may resub, but im not sure. I figured if there was a way to get a trial onto my existing account i havent touched in awhile that it might be doable.

Unfortunately you are only able to get a free trial with a brand new account. The only option to reactivate your old account is via resub, timecode or PLEX.

On a side note I have plently of invites to giveaway. If anyone wants one, feel free to send me a PM with your e-mail. In case you decide to subscribe I am offering half of the PLEX value - so 250M ISK.

I now have buddy invites as well!. Private message me and an invite is yours and we will split the Plex. 250 mil i believe or w/e you get half.

9 invites left!

• C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365

Still have invites left, Send a PM if you want one. Remember you get half the plex and help in game. If you're interested enough in the game and you sub, you can join the corp.

• EienEien Member Posts: 1

Hey guys, looking for an invite/ 250 mil isk offer, let me know if anyone got any.

Sent ya a message Eien.

Still got 9 Buddy invites. PM me with your email. 250 mil isk if you sign up.

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once subscribed i give u 350mil isk & help in game

Safe fly!

7 invites left!

• Be4reeBe4ree Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hi there! Have got several 21 day invites on my account. 

As always you recieve half of the PLEX value, according to the market.

Feel free to write me.

7 invites remaining. Just PM me your email and you get a 21 day trial. Split plex money if you sub.

• CitalkayCitalkay Member Posts: 141

I have ten invites left :D

Looking to also meet new people..So ^-^ If you'd like me to invite ya, we could help each other out in the game :D I only have 10milSP so I still consider myself new ;D 

I'm playing from Scotland~ let me know if you'd like to mess about in-game ^^

And I'll split the money with you! Of course ^^ and help you out with ships etc

Email is: [email protected]

• ButtdartButtdart Member Posts: 34

Thanks