Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709

I've tried the game before on the 14-day trial but i've felt it was not enough, and every "vet" post says "give it 2-3 months, then you'll understand how things go and why we're addicted to the game". Well, i'm ready to do that now, so i would totally love a 60-day trial key if anyone would be so kind to share one.

EDITED

Got it, thanks a ton Murashu!

• response666response666 Member Posts: 1

Hi,

new to this forum,

I played a eve a while ago a few times,

I really want to give it a shot again,

anyways I'll be glad for a 60 days trial,

Thanks.

edit:

got one, thanks!

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

All out of keys. enjoy folks

• jadedlevirjadedlevir Member Posts: 628

I would love a 60 day trial if anyone would be nice enough to pm me a key. Feeling the need to start over fresh and get back into the game.

• borobodoborobodo Member Posts: 2

I'd like a 60 days trial key, if no one mind to give it.

If you did, thank you. A LOT. :D

EDIT: email is [email protected]

• SerptisSerptis Member UncommonPosts: 1

Iam also looking for a 60 days trial key,its been awhile since i played eve and want to give it another try.

Thanks ,wacked37 for the trial buddy.

• Adhesive33Adhesive33 Member UncommonPosts: 227

Guys, if there are any additional trial-keys left I'd really appreciate one. Thanks in advance.

• wacked37wacked37 Member UncommonPosts: 29

I have 21 day trials if you want to PM me or post your email.

• DjFc88DjFc88 Member Posts: 23

Is there perhaps anybody here with one of the longer trial keys in their possession? I have never had a chance to play EVE and would love to give the beta a go, but it seems the short trials aren't enough to get a feel for the game. So if anybody has what I'm looking for, please PM me!

• AdderaxAdderax Member Posts: 30

I have a few 21 day keys left this month, feel free to pm me if interested.  The 60day keys expire in a day or two, so if you wish to find one of those you're getting short on time (already gave mine away).

• jamietrowjamietrow Member Posts: 1

looking for a 60 day trial if anyone could help me out please =)

• jadedlevirjadedlevir Member Posts: 628

Originally posted by Adderax

I have a few 21 day keys left this month, feel free to pm me if interested.  The 60day keys expire in a day or two, so if you wish to find one of those you're getting short on time (already gave mine away).

Really, I thought that announcement said until january 24th not december 24? =/. Hopefully I have more luck on the eve forums then.

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322

Looking for a 60 day trial.  I already bought a copy of EVE from Steam I just wanted to maximize my time in game before my sub fee kicks in.

Edit: got my trial key, thanks to the user who sent it to me

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

If anyone has a 21 day key that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance :D

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

I have (almost) unlimited 21 days trials. 

I wish I didn't have to post in this thread again. :/ Someone should update the OP with the people with keys available - oh well..

PM me with an email address to get a key.

Edit: Also, the 60 days expire on the 1/24/2012, so yeah. Plenty of time to get your hands on one of those.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • morrowin2morrowin2 Member Posts: 3

Looking for a 60 day trial. Would be very grateful if anyone could hook me up with one.

• assibabamassibabam Member Posts: 1

please, someone send me a 60day trial key, i want to try this game for so long 

• NumotNumot Member Posts: 10

Been wanting to try Eve for awhile, but heard it has a very steep learning curve and would like to play the game some before comminenting to a sub. If someone could hook me up with 60 day trial and maybe give me a little bit of newbie advice that would be great.

PS, If you try the 14 day trial can you add the 60 day and/or the 21 day trial to that 14 days?

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

no. The normal trial is 14 days, the buddy program is 21days and the special one is 60days - you can't add them up.

pm me for eve online invites

• wzombie777wzombie777 Member Posts: 12
    Have tried this game a few times with a 14 day trial but just couldn't really get into it in that short period of time. Was thinking of giving it another shot after following the articles on this site for the past couple months. So if there is anyone out there who can help me out with this 60 day trial I'd be very grateful. Please PM me if you can help.
  • nubeinubei Member Posts: 2

Looking for 60 day trial key. Would appreciate it if someone could PM one accross for me.

Cheers,

• obohoboobohobo Member Posts: 4

hi,

looking for a 60/21 day trial ...email address is [email protected] ty

• wacked37wacked37 Member UncommonPosts: 29

Originally posted by obohobo

hi,

looking for a 60/21 day trial ...email address is REMOVED ty

Sent 21 day trial. Enjoy :)

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

Originally posted by CristianCeo

Okay guys i'm going to make an offer you can't refuse :). It's an offer for 3 friends whom want to play EVE.

First i'm going to give to one of you a trial of 21 days. If you subscribe to the game through CCP site and pay for one month. Only through CCP not activate it by buying the game from other sites.

I will give you a full account with 49 days left on it. That's a paid account not a trial.( I bought it for my cousin but he doesn't want to play the game so i don't have use for it since i have my own 2 accounts.)

And also i will give you another key for a trial account of 60 days. But that's not all! By subscribing to the game on the 21 days trial account i will give you, you will get another 60days trial key from CCP.

So that's 190 days spread on 4 accounts at the price of 1month of subscription.........BEAT THAT!

If you want PM me with the email you want to recieve the invite to.

Good luck with that. Remember to tell the guys you're recruiting that you are keeping the PLEXes that you get when they buy a full account from your buddy key.

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by tom_gore

Originally posted by CristianCeo

Good luck with that. Remember to tell the guys you're recruiting that you are keeping the PLEXes that you get when they buy a full account from your buddy key.

thats how the buddy program was intended to be used btw.

pm me for eve online invites