Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Post Trial Invites and/or Buddy Keys in this thread. If you create a thread outside of this one it will be deleted and the user warned.

Comments

• WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642

anyone have post trial buddy key i could use? Thanks.

• WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642

anyone have one that I could use?

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

I think this sticky can be removed now :p

• alextodoalextodo Member UncommonPosts: 236

Can anyone send me a Buddy Key please?

• GarfieGarfie Member Posts: 3

Anybody got a buddy key lying around? Will really appreciate it. Thanks.

• GarfieGarfie Member Posts: 3

Anyone? My mate who im trying to get in the game is currently using the 10 day free trial is getting pissed due to the limitations. :S

• leinad312leinad312 Member UncommonPosts: 319

PM me an email and I'll send you one Garfie.

Playing - FFXIV,  ESO
    Played - FFXI, WoW, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Aion, SWToR, LotRO, GW2, TERA, Rift, ArcheAge, TSW

• LuxumaruLuxumaru Member UncommonPosts: 259

I have been meaning to try this game for a while but never did, I'm looking for something new so I'm gonna give it a shot. I just wanted to ask around if anyone's got a key. I would be very greatful.

-Jake

Total MMOs played: 274|Enjoyed: 9. >:|

• AchrisosAchrisos Member UncommonPosts: 54

With the buddy key do u still have the limitations of the 10 day trial?

I just finished the trial and i really enjoyed the game (i reached lvl 25 lol). However, the limitations of the trial was really iritating. If anybody has a spare buddy key i would appreciate it.

Thanks.

• llibertylliberty Member Posts: 52

I have 5 open buddy slots available to me. The first five who send me an email address will get one.

What this means to you at the moment is that once you subscribe for the current game, you will get your usual free month from the game, then I will use one of the credits I get to give you another free month.  This will carry you most of the way to F2P and qualify you as a Vet, if I read the chart right. hee hee

(Lifetime has it's advantages. By time it goes Live on F2P I will be down to $5/month paid for the last three and half years. yay.)

• PurpleCliffPurpleCliff Member UncommonPosts: 156

First person to get a Buddy Code to me wins! (You can PM me for my email address if you need it)

• StilliamStilliam Member UncommonPosts: 13

Anyone got a spare trial/buddy key?

Am looking for one to check the game out after a very long break.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

• odin799odin799 Member UncommonPosts: 4

could i get a buddy key 

Email: [email protected]

thanks in advance

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

Delete please

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

Actually, buddy keys still seem to work, as thats what i did today. I used one of my old buddy keys to see if I wanted to come back to the game. :P

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by Splinki

Actually, buddy keys still seem to work, as thats what i did today. I used one of my old buddy keys to see if I wanted to come back to the game. :P

Yes, buddy keys still work. Only the free trials from the website itself have been disabled.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• RomiressRomiress Member Posts: 7

Would anyone have a buddy key lying around? Possibly from their box? Interested in trying a trial.

Email is [email protected]

• gombasgombas Member Posts: 3

Anyone with a spare buddy key left?

Really want to play, can´t hold out for two weeks more!

• orsin0orsin0 Member Posts: 32

Hey Guys and Gals, anyone who's looking for a trial of LOTRO can get a beta key over at Gamespot, sign up for a free gamespot account and get a beta key of LOTRO, when you activate this key with turbine it also gives you a free trial. Have fun!

• AspengladeAspenglade Member UncommonPosts: 48

Anyone that can pass along a buddy key to me would be greatly appreciated!

fearos 69 at hotmail dot com

• stormseekazstormseekaz Member UncommonPosts: 168

I am looking to play this game because it is going F2P and Im bored with the MMORPG's I'm currently playing and have been playing.  I tried LOTRO several months ago with the free trial but at the time I was heavy into PVP and the lack of PVP was what turned me off to subscribing.  Well I've had a bit too much PVP lately and Im looking for some good quality PVE etc.

So I am going to pick this game up.  I tried subscribing for just one month to be able to play my account up until the game goes F2P.  But it wanted me to pay for 3 months.  Which would be 30 bucks just to play for 10 days.  So, since my trial is over, can anyone Private message me a buddy key I can use to play until the game goes F2P?

I will give you my email in the private message if needed.

Thanks alot.

• noHacknoHack Member Posts: 4

I would like to have a buddy key for about the same reasons stormseekaz posted. And i'm reading the books so i would love to play this again :D

• pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530

if some one could send me a buddy key that would be great

• lanks01lanks01 Member Posts: 3

Can someone please send me a buddy key, trying to get my wife interested in playing another mmo and it seems i cant create a trial account via the lotro website until it goes f2p.

Thanks in advance!!

• icehawkeicehawke Member UncommonPosts: 52

Originally posted by stormseekaz

I am looking to play this game because it is going F2P and Im bored with the MMORPG's I'm currently playing and have been playing.  I tried LOTRO several months ago with the free trial but at the time I was heavy into PVP and the lack of PVP was what turned me off to subscribing.  Well I've had a bit too much PVP lately and Im looking for some good quality PVE etc.

So I am going to pick this game up.  I tried subscribing for just one month to be able to play my account up until the game goes F2P.  But it wanted me to pay for 3 months.  Which would be 30 bucks just to play for 10 days.  So, since my trial is over, can anyone Private message me a buddy key I can use to play until the game goes F2P?

I will give you my email in the private message if needed.

Thanks alot.

Technically, by subscribing for 3 months, you get access now, plus access to the f2p on Sept 8 (not 10th), and you will get 500 store points/month of your subscription after the f2p launch.