Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i ll go on the global version if na version go ipban!come guys!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

http://aika.t3fun.com/Home/Home.aspx

ok according to gamers this will be the global version

i wait to see if ipban is genuine(in 12 hours we ll know)

if the ipban is genuine then lets all move to the global version !dont think they ll open tomorrow but

bookmark their site and go register when it open,all player from north america and ther rest of the (GREAT) community

of aika will be able to enjoy aika but this time global  (just the way we gamer love this game)

so if na go active for ipban,we go play global version as soon as they open it

so see you in either version soon!

later guys!(i had lot of fun in aika!guys!)

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

mm now the moment of truth !gpotato was finally done with the open comment period and they are probably delibarating

what their decision will be they show our actual comment we supplied

i bet if some read their comment at gpotato will be flabegasted,i was suprised at the harshness of some comment at gpotato

probably not an easy day for those guys today,but its understandable when you try to work the kink out of your setting

find ways etc because your at the other end of the world and the community is great the last thing any gamer want to hear is a ipblock of any kind

will they forget this ipblock

or will they change their mind

BIG ROLL OF DRUM PLEASE !WE LL KNOW THE ANSWER AT PATCH TOMORROW!

• syndreamersyndreamer Member UncommonPosts: 43

I don't have many friends or people I know on there besides the ones that came with me and their all US-based so. This change doesn't affect me except that the servers will be quite empty when I log in.

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

I am from Europe and i wanna try out Aika but on the european gpotato site they don't run this game at all and on the US/.com site they don't allow me to even register an account and i bet it's cause of my European IP even if the error message doesn't specifically say so. But it baffles me that they are creating a global site as well. I mean why not just remove the IP ban on the US/.com site instead of creating one more site?

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

mm!you ll probably have to do like 75% of the beta tester on na server and register to the global version of this upcoming title

i guess pvp channel being full last week-end gave an idea how big the pvp could get

for all not knowing

nation pvp is 5 nation .we had about 3/5 half nation in number and pvp channel were full so the rest  were stuck out on pve channel because pvp channel was full

so at release this would have been a big issue.if they stick to this silly plan(ipblock)

overcrowd wont be an issue you ll be able to do 1 vs 1 battle and say i won a nation battle!oh well!

i can safely say they ll patch the game tonight with the ipblock.so this game died today in the end for all the rest of the world

like my first post say it will be fairly short i think since the global website is already up

so see you in global aika guys!had great fun with you in there.global will probably be even better!