Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

Comments

• HeracliusHeraclius Member Posts: 71

I'm sending any European player that wishes to play WoW again a SoR, I will respond within less than day.

• -KO--KO- Member Posts: 9

Looking for a NA scroll.

Character name : Garloger

Realm : Medivh

Thanks

• lol0010lol0010 Member Posts: 36

Sent :)

• rimaxo14rimaxo14 Member Posts: 118

Hey everyone if anyone would like to send me a Scroll of Ressurection so i can get the cata reward seeing how i only have WOTLK and i just got off the phone with blizz for other reasons they said i'm eligible for it so Send it too [email protected] i'm gonna buy a few months so you will get your reward asap also hehe

EVGA FTW-3 MOBO X58
    EVGA GTX 580
    G.SKILL RIPJAW 12GB
    INTEL I7 950
    CORSAIR H70 CPU COOLER
    CORSAIR 1200W 80+GOLD

• jwf1978jwf1978 Member Posts: 1

Could someone hook me up with a na scroll. I would really appreciate it.

[email protected]

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    Originally posted by rimaxo14

Hey everyone if anyone would like to send me a Scroll of Ressurection so i can get the cata reward seeing how i only have WOTLK and i just got off the phone with blizz for other reasons they said i'm eligible for it so Send it too [email protected] i'm gonna buy a few months so you will get your reward asap also hehe

eu or na ? you have not mentioned in your post

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    Originally posted by jwf1978

Could someone hook me up with a na scroll. I would really appreciate it.

Scroll sent

• -KO--KO- Member Posts: 9

I need someone to PM me his/her B.net email address because I took the cata 10 days trial and it made my account ineligible to a scroll when it shouldn't have, so a GM must do it manually. North America.

Thanks

• Stimos8Stimos8 Member UncommonPosts: 163

Hey if someone could send me a scroll of resurrection i would worship them! lol

Pm me first then i will send the email and that

thanks heaps :)

• PinkSparrowPinkSparrow Member UncommonPosts: 33
    If anyone wants one personal message me and i shall send :]
  • CitalkayCitalkay Member Posts: 141

Character: Sarphon

Server: Defias Brotherhood

Europe :3

• taurgis3taurgis3 Member Posts: 2

Sent

• dpcollier128dpcollier128 Member Posts: 38

To start this on a... strange note. I want friends. I'm seeking a new server and guild. I left about a year ago over guild drama (ask me the whole story in PM if you like). I also used to play Alliance (big shock) but would like to play Horde (if) when I return to the game. I liked tanking for groups a whole lot. I'll need a Scroll of Rez...

But wait! I'm kind of asking for a project. I lost love for the game before because it felt like a job when I had no one enjoyable to play with. What I want is a group of friends or guild to call my own again. Also, here's the kicker, I don't want to pay a sub unless I find friends to play with long-term. So, send me a PM if you think your guild or server is fun and can convince me to return for more than the week I get for free (seems weird and selfish, I know). I may even pay to have my old main transfered and faction converted to fit (a Death Knight tank), if the friends are worth it.

It's a shot in the dark, but I'm bored to madness and believe that returning to what I know, with new friends, will help me get over this slump. My friends irl don't play WoW and never will. I may have gone crazy and am craving an experience that doesn't exist any more, one with friends, but damn it! I may as well try! :D

Barring real life concerns and other MMOs coming up, I'll be able to play consistantly, usually around afternoons and evenings. We should correspond through PM beforehand to better organize a plan around our schedules; I want to get my time's worth out of what I feel comfortable with (either a week or month).

Thanks for reading.

TLDR: I'm a 24-year-old seeking new WoW friends, guild, and server. I want to play Horde. Strive to be a great tank. Don't like "playing a job" in games; I hope new friends will help eliminate that feeling. Scroll of Rez, please. Will resub if my new guild seems enjoyable long-term. May even tranfer and convert old main to fit new guild (a Death Knight tank). Please, send PMs before sending a Scroll key.

• knightauditknightaudit Member UncommonPosts: 389

If anyone is looking for a Scroll for NA .. send me a PM and i will set you up. Till I run out

Thanks .. and Fyi- I am on lightbringer

• alf2oooalf2ooo Member UncommonPosts: 139

Looking for a scroll too, EU server, pst :)

• BiohunterBiohunter Member UncommonPosts: 97

Also looking for a scroll, US server

• korrabiskorrabis Member Posts: 19

You have to either list your email address so you can be sent one, OR list your characters name and server. Otherwise nobody can send you anything.

• BiohunterBiohunter Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Originally posted by korrabis

You have to either list your email address so you can be sent one, OR list your characters name and server. Otherwise nobody can send you anything.

Im aware of this, I was hoping someone would offer through a pm. But my mistake. So here's the info then.

Char: Demitri

Serv: Antonidas

• OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

If someone needs one let me know and I can send. Return to the greatest MMO in HISTORY!!! lol

PM me with your email or character name or server. 

• alf2oooalf2ooo Member UncommonPosts: 139

[email protected]

let's see if it works this way 

• MageickMageick Member UncommonPosts: 102

If anyone needs scroll of Res lemme know send me e-mail and name attached to battle.net account, or Character and the server that character is on, I want mount so if you don't plan on resubbing please don't contact me, serious about WoW only plz

• droppdropp Member UncommonPosts: 93

looking for an EU Scroll. PM me for info, thanks!

• wolffinwolffin Member UncommonPosts: 193

If someone needs one let me know and I can send.

PM me with your email or character name or server.

• teaan01teaan01 Member Posts: 7

Looking for a US scroll of ressurection.  

Email:[email protected]

• SappsSapps Member Posts: 2

Looking for a EU Scroll of Resurection

Char: Eleese

Server: Darksorrow

cheers!