Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Mythic Announces the "BLAAAGHER" Invasion

2»

Comments

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

game is so bad they cant get any publicity so they have to do this stun. lol.

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

thats right lets get those bloggers who dont even play the game anymore to our studio to help hype up the game more lol.

• gszebegszebe Member UncommonPosts: 214

Originally posted by MrcdesOwnr?

And now you're twisting my post into something it was not, in true fanboi fashion, because you have no intelligent way to debate your point. The facts are there for anyone who can see things from an honest perspective, without delusions of grandeur in regards to this game.

I'd go on, but I don't enjoy wasting my time.

I absolutely did not have to "twist your point". You did explicity accused me, merely for my so-called "combative" opinion, of working for a company which (supposedly) pays me for my posts. It means (in my book) that you said in a barely sophisticated way that my opinion was dishonest and partial per se. So, is this your "intelligent way" in a discussion? Ridiculous.

Sorry, but why should I waste my time? 

• shr4pnelshr4pnel Member UncommonPosts: 99

LOL at the doom and gloomers! The game is THRIVING! It just went from 60+ servers down to 4 so how can you say this game is on maintenance mode if the playerbase is constantly increasing? That, and the founder of the company, Mark Jacobs, has been promoted because of WAR's worldwide success!

• LazerouLazerou Member Posts: 202

Originally posted by shr4pnel

LOL at the doom and gloomers! The game is THRIVING! It just went from 60+ servers down to 4 so how can you say this game is on maintenance mode if the playerbase is constantly increasing? That, and the founder of the company, Mark Jacobs, has been promoted because of WAR's worldwide success!

Actually Jacobs did such a great job on this game that he was able to retire.

• SpikeXSpikeX Member UncommonPosts: 76

So many haters of this game.  I played at release and quit.  I recently came back to WAR after dropping Aion and I'm having a lot of fun.  They've made a lot of improvements.  The server I'm on Volkmar is very active.  Anyway, here's one MMO player of 14 years that is enjoying Warhammer and still loves Mythic.