Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a clan!!!

turbohaleturbohale YorkshirePosts: 33Member

34 year old english lad, looking for a decent clan.  Have only just started playing this game but it  has consumed my life now ha ha!!  my in game toon is called Grezmondo.

Look forward to hearing from you

cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel houston, TXPosts: 8,283Member Rare

Originally posted by turbohale

34 year old english lad, looking for a decent clan.  Have only just started playing this game but it  has consumed my life now ha ha!!  my in game toon is called Grezmondo.

cheers

I'll look you up later when I get back home. I am actually a member of a few of the more active clans in the game. If you happen to already have a clan by then, no biggie :)

"Loan me a Dragon I wanna see space"

forum trolls

• turbohaleturbohale YorkshirePosts: 33Member

Thanks bud, appreciate it, look forward to hearing from you

• SenanSenan Tuscaloosa, ALPosts: 784Member Uncommon

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Originally posted by turbohale

cheers

I'll look you up later when I get back home. I am actually a member of a few of the more active clans in the game. If you happen to already have a clan by then, no biggie :)

I don't mean to hi-jack here, but you think you'd have room for 1 or 2 more players masked? My friend and I have been thinking about getting into the game (we played briefly before but quit due to college). We'll have some time soon though, and although I'm not sure about him yet, I'm pretty sure that I'll be coming back at least. I'd like to finally give the game the chance that it deserves.

Hope to hear from you :).