Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Unknown Worlds Ent.

WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 8,424Member Uncommon

I have to give these guys a plug,just because i think this is going to be a developer to watch for in the future.These guys remind me of the way old school John Carmack started out ,VERY small but very smart.

Their game engine is called Spark tools,and from what i have read it basically gives you the exact same setup as an Unreal game engine but streamlined a little better to allow less load on the system.

Theu only have 4 guys working on the the entire project and only one guy on the actual game ,witch is called Natural selection 2

Two guys working on the game engine and what the other guy does idk :D

All Videos

There is suppose to be some unique way the mobs can move around or get to the enemy,but i have yet to find that video.I suspect they crawl on walls ,since i heard they utilize that aspect in the game.

The bummer here is that so far this is yet again a Quake/Unreal/Half life sot of game utilizing this technology,but they claim their engine will be great for anything and is NOT designed specifically for their game.Anyhoot ,i just tought this was a develoepr that is worth watching for in the future,and shows there is still some smart people out there that can achieve great things with a VERY small staff.

Samoan Diamond