Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Aprils 1st patch notes

MannyManaMannyMana San Rafael, CAPosts: 121Member

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=4168352#post4168352

I am personally excited with the new additions.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 8,442Member Uncommon

Haha not to rain on your parade but i knew there was a problem with hit boxes and a couple so called VETS seemed to disagree.Sad when i can play one week and realize more than a vet who plays for countless hours.They  SHOULD also fix the water exploits,it really makes things unrealistic.

I have no idea what so ever why they are implementing "Smell/Sniff" ? The detection system was already far too unrealistic,you just hit a certain spot and they auto detect you.It should utilize the same system as the best game ever FFXI...sight/sound/smell and true sight witch would mean a mob has both great sound and sight.

I am glad to see the yrealize their PVE part of the game needs a fix,imo probably alot more so than they realize.Tehy should imo utilize wandering mobs,instead of binding them to a certain area.The obvious was stated however,that they need to monitor their system to see what the game can actually handle.I was already sure this was the reason they did not jot down a lot more wildlife/mobs into the game.

As for metal nodes in starter areas ,i assume they mean inside the safe area that the noobie protection wears off at.They really do need to make it a lot more noobie friendly at this point in time,because of the game design that allows for time=reward,that is not relly much of a fair system.

Overall,there is definitely a ton of effort by AV in that update,looks like they are monitoring their game quite well,quite often as players we feel the developer is just taking our money and ignoring the game...ahem ROM.

Samoan Diamond

• bluebawlesbluebawles ft lauid, FLPosts: 117Member

I think they did a great job with this one.

• drumchannelldrumchannell Avondale, AZPosts: 155Member Uncommon

Yes, this was definitely one of their better updates. :)

• KrewelKrewel CeljePosts: 390Member

Are these newly added quests soloable or do you again need a guild to do them?