Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Call of Duty MW2 Broke?

firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

There have been reports of the lastest patch on the XBOX Live crippling people's search for matchmaking to get into multiplayer sessions, unfortunately I am have the same problem as well been to the Infinity Ward forums seeing if anyone else had the same problem it seems lots of people are experiencing this issue I'm reaching out to anyone here that plays anyone having issues finding matches?

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Everyone is having issues with the map pack, but as far as i know they already released a fix lastn ight unless that was bugged too.

• KrilsterKrilster Member Posts: 230

People still play this since BC2 released? Weird.

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Why play just one shooter when you can play 2 ? ;) I play Bad Company 2 also but for a month of play BC2 almost a month straight its time to swtich over for a bit but can't due to their borked new matching system.

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

Fortunatly I got bored of dominating online play on Xbox before this map pack came out.

To be honest I was fairly disappointed in the game play to begin with but stuck with it, maxed rank and reset a couple times but it just became so boring, then when I heard how much they wanted people to pay for the map pack I laughed and retired the game.

I remember in the PC days where new maps were created by players (and often better then the actual company maps) and they were FREE, and it kept interest in the game. This new wave, thanks to Halo fans having no clue, of buying new map packs just to keep playing multiplayer is ridiculous and I won't have a part in it.

• coldcut333coldcut333 Member Posts: 86

What's even worse about those map packs is that the're already on your game disk lol...such a con.

Fug paying for XBOX live anyway,another rip off,pay to play on xbox or free on your pc hmm?