Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone playing this game?

RomuluxxxRomuluxxx Member Posts: 9

Ok I have the trial version and didn't see ONE person playing. : - /                So I'm asking on the main servers is there anyone playing before I buy this game, I mean it's a really good game but didn't see anyone.

Comments

• HolgranthHolgranth Member Posts: 380

Originally posted by Romuluxxx

Ok I have the trial version and didn't see ONE person playing. : - /                So I'm asking on the main servers is there anyone playing before I buy this game, I mean it's a really good game but didn't see anyone.

At this point the number is in the hundreds I think. The game is pretty much in limbo after the whole David Allen getting fired and Derek Smart becoming Emperor of Man.........I mean president of QoL.

Dem hibbies! Dey be wrong!

• Cosmonaut79Cosmonaut79 Member UncommonPosts: 175

I basically pop in every once in a while just to check it out and see if anything is changed.  I must admit, I am kinda looking forward to their "official" release in April when we are supposed to see a revamped UI and some added content (dungeons and the like).  Don't get me wrong, I'm nowhere near the point of saying everyone should be playing this game, but it does have promise.