Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dekaron... good or bad?

hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Just curious, anyone play this have any input?  Is this fun to play, or fun if you spend a lot in the cash shop?  Any info would be helpful and appreciated.

ThanX,

h1

Comments

• Its a pretty decent game i think. I just started and its a basic go out ans kill this many monsters to complete a quest. I was told though from people ingame that it is a lot funner when you get to a high level because you get to do better stuff. I say its worth trying.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

well actually there are no usefull quests in this game. all u have to do is to grind grind grind.

but yeah its gettin more fun when u get to high levels. but that takes about 6+ months.

the cash shop is also importand if u wanna lvl faster and upgrade your gear on yourown. from my experience i would advice you rather to play a p2p game.

• mouse2mousemouse2mouse Member Posts: 1

I Think It's great!

• nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486

I played Dekaron for quite a while, had a 105 VS and a 138 Segnale.  The game is pretty fun, but I would advise you to steer clear of this game.  This game is easily exploited, and happens quite often.  When I played, I would see trains of bots clearing out dungeons, and people changing mob scripts (which are client side) so they can pull an entire dungeon without ever having the enemies touch them.

So yeah, fun game, too bad there are a lot of cheaters.

• LorimonstahLorimonstah Member Posts: 2

The game is rly fun to play. It has a nice graphic too.

But what I rly dislike is that u have to kill tons of same mobs for a quest and that u have problems to quest in higher regions because there are a lot of people who are running around just to PK other player.

If u want to lvl easily get a high lvl player who will do the quests for u and just follow. Or join the Death Matches! Great EXP in a rly short time. U just need to get a good party who will enter it with u!

I just quitted the game cause I wasn't able to verify my account. They were not able to sent me the email and the support just told me that I can make a new email account and try it again. Not the best help in my opinion.

• sp3ct3rsp3ct3r Member Posts: 2

Best F2P game around.However it needs better company to run...