Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is this game now-a-days?

Hows this game running now a days?I remember when it was not p2p,and in OB,and this game was GREAT!!I loved it alot!A diablo clone type,done very welll and very fun and addicting.Alot to do in it,a ton of different monsters,and the couple of PvP arenas,and the GvG battles.But the player economy was terrific with all the different gems and equipment.So hows it doing now since P2P?Did it loose alot of its players?

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

Comments

• enembiusenembius Member Posts: 5
    I can't speak for Savage Eden but Biosfear is all but dead.  You see maybe five players an hour in any dungeon on one server, and up to about 10 on the other, which is still nothing.  No new updates and none in the pipeline as far as I can gather.  It's dying a slow death.

• MelficeMelfice Member Posts: 45

unfortunately, savage eden isn't doing any better then biosfear. they have announced some new updates coming that sound very cool. but the low player base sucks. wish they would combine se and bf. I'd love to see how we do in a siege against bf.

• CreationCreation Member Posts: 1

I played SE Beta for 4 or 5 months before P2P. SE died the minute it went P2P. As discribed in Biosfer it was a ghost town. Even the ruling guild the Tyrants guild all but disbanned a week before P2P. I have friends who still hold an accountthere and say nothing has changed.

Our guild moved onto Laghaim, which was a BF and SE Malaysian version. We thought it would be great to begin the beta from day one. Well, the economy and armors/gems were a huge problem in the game even 6 months into it. There were no events like on SE. And the GM's were _ick heads if ya no what i mean. They staged mock guild wars for the castle and lied to us that it was real. Several times. We would win and they would tell us oh no it wasn't a real one after the fact. They were involved in the guild wars. Popping up and wipping out our entire guild of lvl 100 to 180 in one hit. Interfere and interact in all gameplay. So my comment of what they were above, is being polite and understated. And the game had massive probs with hackers at all times. image

To say the least we all wish we had stayed and stuck the transformation out at SE when it was said and done. Same game with different bosses made a huge difference. SE lacked several things, mainly content and purpose. But compared to its later version of Laghaim it was nearly heaven.

Im still wandering from game to game bored out of my mind trying to find one with strong guild participation and enough action to keep interest.image

• LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

I wish they would just make it un P2P or somthing,because this game was so freakn fun,1 of my favorite MMORPG's ever!Great easy controls,and nice graphics,easy to download,and not too hard of a lvl grind.Races and guilds were done well,and had certain areas for PvP and PvE.Tons of places to go,and monsters to see,wounderful!

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

• Dr.SquallDr.Squall Member Posts: 4
    yea i used to play this game when it was free than it went P2P so i didnt play anymore whats happening with it?