Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Use /Stuck & Fingers Crossed

ChantillyChantilly Member UncommonPosts: 20

I read that Alganon will go to a license fee only paid game.  Then the servers will be free and there will be an item shop.  Like Guild Wars was in the past is how I picture it.  I am a regular Alganon player.   I will welcome this change and happily spend my gaming money in the item shop after they award it to those of us already paid for time on the servers. 

My hopes are that the game will be enlarged so the "sandbox" will be more interesting to those that seek adventure and exploration of terrain.

Can you imagine being stuck on a tree or mailbox and you have to re-log to get loose?   It sure would be best to keep telling players to use /stuck when they get this little trouble in their Alganon game.  Some quit the game over the nuisance of getting stuck. Use the /stuck command in the chat window and you will be free.

When you play Alganon, use your brightness control to set your color up so the game will be more cheerful.  The murk is murky, the snog is snoggy, you get the idea. :)  I need to laugh and have fun in my games.  By brightening my Alganon world, I am happier with the game for sure.

If any of you are looking for a game with thousands of quests available if you want them, and lots fo crafting possibilities,  then go to alganon.com and try out the "free" server.  Some of us who spend our play time there would enjoy your company.

Chantilly