Such a lot of misery on this forum, clear your brains & give Potbs a fresh start.
I like Potbs more than ever.
Since re-subbing a couple of months ago here is the best of what the others are missing:
- Having two populated servers makes a massive difference so that Potbs is played they way it was intended.
- On Roberts there appears to be much less ganking than before, not eliminated but far more random, merchants are now often seen PVP speed flagged in stripped weapon ships!
- There are two new popular daily missions in Havana for solo players.
- Traders can fulfil buy orders on the AH.
- Switching nation in the 72 hour period to give the players a powerful option to change sides adds a lot of variety into game-play.
- Blockading port feature makes making red zones easy & port battles much more often.
- New Port Battle maps makes PVP much more interesting.
So there you have it hot from a happy Potbs gamer, I'm having a ball
Sure there is room for improvement & we will soon experience the Power & Prestige expansion.
Potbs is full of WIN!