Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login Server User Not Found

LansidLansid Member UncommonPosts: 1,097

Anyone else getting this message when trying to log in?

Originally got a RPC error 0... now this?

Why the hell did they hand out keys for a game that doesn't work?

*edit: NVM, just checked their page and saw they're doing some day long update/fix/patch/whatever....

still kinda irks me.

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

Comments

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• RambonessRamboness Member UncommonPosts: 19

I have the same problem, I think they removed our beta access.

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629

We will know when the servers come back up if our newly registered accounts got axed by there hands :l until then well all we can do is wait and see.

I cant even login to the forums anymore with my username and so :x but they could be doing website & game mant. so eh well alright gonna wait a few more hours for the servers to come up -.-

• LansidLansid Member UncommonPosts: 1,097

Yup... now my post is valid... and still getting same error... awesome

*edit: Well I just seen that Fantasy Earth Zero is doing it's beta thing... I guess I'll go do that then. The devs replies towards the ETA of patch were nice and appreciated, but it'd be even nicer if people could actually f'ing use their accounts to post on their forums too.

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

• SilverSpookSilverSpook Member Posts: 12

Ive got exactly the same error username and pw are invalid WTH ??? LMAO this is just too much stress to test when we cant even get in to test the bloody thing :(

• TokyoShoeTokyoShoe Member Posts: 3

I am getting the exact same issue. Initially it was that RPC 0 error or whatever. Now that I have my account created... I can ONLY log in to their website. Login works there but not for the FORUMS or the GAME itself. And I keep trying to communicate this to their support, but I get back emails with generate "fix it" stuff copy pasted into it. VERY FRUSTRATING! This game is quite apparently NOT ready for prime time in any way... no clue how they thought they were ready for a new wave of Beta Testers!

• alucard3000alucard3000 Member Posts: 414

Hello Richard,

Thank you for contacting Mytheon Beta support.

As you may know, there has been data wiping during the recent maintenance period to help clear some issues. Occasionally, this process is necessary during Closed Beta Testing to better optimize the game service for the upcoming commercial launch. I understand this is an interruption of gameplay and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

The information you've provided will help aid our investigation. I have initiated a trace with our tech team to locate the root cause of the account issue. Please note the tech team will be addressing tickets in the order they are received. You will be contacted via email to advise of the appropriate resolution once the trace has been completed.

I appreciate your patience and look forward to a positive resolution. If I may be of further assistance to you, please let me know by replying to this email.

Best,

Clarence C.

Customer Support Representative

True Games

they are working on it  send them a ticket with your username is the best you can do atm

• inBOILinBOIL Member Posts: 669

Is there anyone who was / is able to play this game even for 1 second ??

I cant even log to forums.

Generation P

• gFizgFiz Member Posts: 153

same issue.  This has been enough of a beta test for me...clearly if they can't get people to login for over 3 days, then I sincerely doubt the game will see the kind of attention necessary to be competitive.

• GamerAeonGamerAeon Member Posts: 567

I can't login ANYWHERE anymore and it tells me all my Info is wrong...

The heck blew up over there??

I agree too that if THIS is the quality of the TEST they're doing then the game is going to Bomb out before it even remotely gets off the ground.

• I gave up..just uninstalled the game..cannot login says its invalide.

• KyngBillsKyngBills Member UncommonPosts: 452
    Originally posted by Lansid

Anyone else getting this message when trying to log in?
    Originally got a RPC error 0... now this?
    Why the hell did they hand out keys for a game that doesn't work?
    *edit: NVM, just checked their page and saw they're doing some day long update/fix/patch/whatever....
    still kinda irks me.

Same...

Unable to Log in last night well after the problems were supposed to be fixed...No big deal...But I see this AM on the Official Forums that some got on and played last night so...Kinda sucks...

My advice to the Devs...Update a bit more...Keep on top of it starting now...The Forums are a bit confusing...It's hard to find the latest news...Figure out a way to keep Folks informed in a timely manner...It's still REAL early, but things tend to get ugly quick in MMO-Beta Land...If you're getting word that Folks can't Log in let everyone know you're aware and still working on it...I know last night I had been trying to Log in till after 11PM EST and I saw nothing as far as Updates by Devs on the Forum...The Servers were supposed to be up at 9PM EST...That's plenty of time to Post a little something so Folks can be informed...

Still look forward to checking it out eventually...

Yep confirmed its march 4th here the servers should be up and my account is apparently deleted, I sent a message to there customer support like this dude in the reply =P

Hope it gets resolved <.< I wanted to try this beta :O

I found a FIX! - I went to http://www.warcry.com/articles/view/community/7223-Mytheon-Closed-Beta-Key-Give-Away

I went to warcry and saw they were distributing keys so I thought since they were distributed feb 25th they were all gone (WRONG) I created a new account and snatched one and made my new account (Using different login & password info) (just to be safe cause of my other older info that was apparently deleted.)

And heck it works I hit login and a server popped up all green and ready to click and play! screw my old key & info imma play this now!

Hope you snatch yourself a new working key!

P.S I do suggest you make your account using different login info what if they resolve the issue when you re-made your account =P?

GOOD LUCK! :D!!

• RhianneRhianne Member UncommonPosts: 58

Thank you xer0id, but you may have gotten lucky.

Using two different browsers, I get the same result:

Thank you!

[img_inline caption="" align='right' src='http://www.warcry.com/images/display/63558.jpg' height='100' width='300' href='http://www.warcry.com/images/view/63558']Head to the official Mytheon website, sign up for an account and follow the instructions afterward. Have a GREAT time! If you want to more about what to expect in Mytheon, read WarCry's Mytheon preview article. Enjoy!

Your game key is:

...is? IS??? WHAT! TELL ME!! ARRGHHH!!!

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

I have been talking with thier support for the last two days in regards to this issue.  They are working on it at the moment, it will be corrected soon.  The SQL database that houses all our user ID's got corrupted or something to that nature.  Hang in there and we will get our chance.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Hello, Richard!

Thank you for contacting Customer Service at True Games! We’re still investigating reports like this, but our understanding is that the folks that experienced the RPC login error may have had incomplete or faulty accounts created the first time through. I apologize if this has been a rough process for you so far, but we truly appreciate your patience. Do you think you could try to register with a different ID? I know you may have chosen one that you had a real preference for, and I regret that it’s not immediately available for you. If you can come up with an alternative, you can use the following beta key to create it:

Let me know if you would rather wait for us to find a way to clear your old ID, or if you’d like to create a new account now. If you choose to create one, please let me know how it works for you. Thank you again for all your patience!

Respectfully,

Duncan, Keith I.

Customer Service

TrueGamesInteractive

just send a ticket they will give you a new key and you can change your info will make it easier on them

and also if you are registered for warrior epic you dont have to make a new account you use the info from WE , I had one but it was from ijji not a direct to this developers site dont know if that is what is causing problems

• inBOILinBOIL Member Posts: 669

I got new key  and i´ve been playing few hours now,so beta server is alive and kickin :)

Generation P

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051

I signed up for an account on mytheon's site several months back. I tried to log in and received an error saying my username was not found. I then tried to have the site mail me a reset password, however my email was not found either. So, I decided to create another account, only to find out my email was in use.

I recently went to warrior epic, and requested a password reset via that account. Mytheon apparently deleted my account, but did not clear my email from the registration database. Downloading the beta client now, hopefully I won't have anymore issues.

• xxlilDevilxxxxlilDevilxx Member UncommonPosts: 245

After playing Warrior epic @ launch, I must say this company produces the most buggy games ever. I installed this game earlier ( I never rate any game until I actually played them, and this game looks pretty cool). The unable to connect to login server message appears again. I got the beta key a month ago, that doesnt work. Used the one coming from mmorpg.com, and it also doesnt work.

How can we "beta test" when the game is not even ready to get it test.

Good idea, poor implementations....just like Warrior Epic.

Uninstalled.