Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it even worth it to start from scratch at this point?

2»

Comments

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

i would say no too, why?

i am also a player of WoW since 2005, been there, done that, freeze acc, goes back, freeze again, play again, and so on

but what i realize is that, it's just a temporary feeling of you that just want to see what;s going on now, but trust, me, you will be bored again in no time, i quit right before WOTLK, then WOTLK releases, and i told my self, ok let's see what they offer, but it;s just the same thing, only in a different enviroment and with some different items

especially that you have sold your acc, and then you need to re purchase everything just to start from a scratch and doing 50% of what you have done before again

there are plenty of promising new MMOs coming out this year, and most of them are probably are not gonna be on the mainstream typical MMO game play

and you might just like it

also, the community have changed so much, now everything is achievements just like the previous poster said, WoW is no longer a fresh player friendly game, you just turn 80 and wanna join on the 25pugs? link you achievement or no go, unless your guild is kind enough to let you participate

So What Now?

• camp11111camp11111 Member Posts: 602
    Originally posted by TweFoju

also, the community have changed so much, now everything is achievements just like the previous poster said, WoW is no longer a fresh player friendly game, you just turn 80 and wanna join on the 25pugs? link you achievement or no go, unless your guild is kind enough to let you participate

For PUG's and ego Raid leaders: A hint: ask for an achievement of someone else and relink it. Works every time.

Besides get into a nice friendly guild and who cares there.

CATA is introducing guild leveling (in both PvE and PvP) which will enhance guild play anyway.

Want a real mmorpg? Play WOW with experience turned off mode and be Pve_Pvp King at any level without a rat race.