Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Need Help Leveling

ZacruneZacrune Member Posts: 126
I have : 50 Gold,Im level 5(almost 6) and im training on Kolbads(i trained on level 3's and then went to level 6 but i died)...i need to know a good place to train...will someone tell me a fast way to level up or something?..

Comments

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

I'll admit it. I lol'd.

I hope your Dad knows your bought online gold with his credit card. Well, he'll know soon enough when they zero out his balance.

But, in all seriousness, you can't help BUT level in WoW. Just play and it is inevitable....and way to ^#$@(% easy. Have fun.

Joined - July 2004

• AnimusChaserAnimusChaser Member Posts: 91

Originally posted by Zacrune
    I have : 50 Gold,Im level 5(almost 6) and im training on Kolbads(i trained on level 3's and then went to level 6 but i died)...i need to know a good place to train...will someone tell me a fast way to level up or something?..

Something tells me this post is not real

Oh Noes Its The Forum Police

• pit101pit101 Member UncommonPosts: 68

Yeah....in all seriousness, if you have problems leveling in this game, mmorpgs are probably not for you

• nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486

Could be... these days a person has to challenge themselves to make leveling in WoW fun.

Hardcore runs - You die, you delete your toon.

No talent runs - You can upgrade your skills, but never spend talents.

Or my favorite....

/uninstall runs - You cancel your subscription and then uninstall the game. (this is a joke).

But nah, I actually had fun with me and a friend.  We did a mix of hardcore / no talent runs.. got to level 76 before one of us died.  >.>

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686
    Originally posted by Zacrune

Here. Type this in a city 

/2  Ubernoob needs help. First time playing LF leveling guild.

Ignore the assanine comments you get. Join a leveling guild and they will help you :)

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686
    Originally posted by remyburke

I'll admit it. I lol'd.
    I hope your Dad knows your bought online gold with his credit card. Well, he'll know soon enough when they zero out his balance.
    But, in all seriousness, you can't help BUT level in WoW. Just play and it is inevitable....and way to ^#$@(% easy. Have fun.

They won't max out his dad's credit card. That's too traceable and actually prosecutable. They'll hack his account and take back the gold they sold him plus whatever is on his toon and guild bank if he has access to one at that point

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

• camp11111camp11111 Member Posts: 602

Of course this post is not real by mentioning the 50 gold (perhaps he even means copper) :)

But was I the only one dying at level 6 when doing the "princess has my neckless" quest as a noob ?

Perhaps he got the Hogger quest at that level too ?

I know I died on them, I even died in the first cave with eggs.

Want a real mmorpg? Play WOW with experience turned off mode and be Pve_Pvp King at any level without a rat race.

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by nickster29

No talent runs - You can upgrade your skills, but never spend talents.

There was a guy in my guild, in the days of Vanilla WoW - preBC, that had leveled his Hunter to 60 and didn't know about talents, he'd leveled all the way without spending a single point. He also didn't know about training his pet and still had Growl Rank 1 and Bite Rank 1 (may have been Claw Rank 1, can't remember). He probably had no agro worries though as he was untalented... in many ways...

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

I don't think he's joking. I've heard people talk exactly like this on barrens chat and the trade channel.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Oh dear god, and I thought WoW was getting too easy....