Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Tale

EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

If interested in getting into early testing of this game you are required to share information with others, by posting a link for them to sign up: 

Each person that signs up under your link gains you one credit, if 7 people sign up using your link, then you can trade those 'credits' for an activation code.

If interested feel free to use my link if you like send me a message and I'll email you the link, and then post that you also have a link that you want folks to email you for.

(Edited, have never posted a referral link before, and  haven't read TOS since I signed up for MMORPG years ago)

Comments

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,179

Referral links are prohibited by MMORPG's TOS.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Fixed.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,534

I believe this game is called "Tales of Fantasy" - Yeah you have to share a link to get into Alpha.

Site: http://tof.igg.com

----------

Best way to go about it is setup an account - referral using another email of yours, sign up. Wait for the credit on the main account and get your key.

I don't condone 'exploiting' the system so do this at your own risk if you don't have any friends to send this to, blah blah blah.

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

So the game is nothing new, except everyone gets to ride a mount all the time ? Gimmicks Gimmicks Gimmicks, same old game.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I'm actually hoping it's a good game they are using a popular name of good single player rpgs (Tales of X)

• alucard3000alucard3000 Member Posts: 414

you dont have to ride a mount all the time but you can fight off of mount and this site has keys to give away

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

They've added a fully working cash shop to the Alpha but... expect you to buy the IGG points and purchase the items for real money. How low can they go?

Making you pay for cash shop items in open betas i can just about swallow, closed betas i wouldn't and an Alpha? Not a chance in merry hell. IGG are one of the greediest game companies out there at present and all their games are heavily cash shop dependant, i avoid them at all costs and this new move just cements that even more.

Originally posted by Kabaal

They've added a fully working cash shop to the Alpha but... expect you to buy the IGG points and purchase the items for real money. How low can they go?

Making you pay for cash shop items in open betas i can just about swallow, closed betas i wouldn't and an Alpha? Not a chance in merry hell. IGG are one of the greediest game companies out there at present and all their games are heavily cash shop dependant, i avoid them at all costs and this new move just cements that even more.

hehe they are not "making" you pay anything from what ive seen so far

at least they are not playing an allods and making you spend time in game then out comes the ridiculous shop prices and you wonder where your time went

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Originally posted by alucard3000

at least they are not playing an allods and making you spend time in game then out comes the ridiculous shop prices and you wonder where your time went

Aye it was a poor choice of words but i'm sure you get my meaning. Alpha test should not be about making money already, the company really doesn't give a toss about the customers or the games.

Aye it was a poor choice of words but i'm sure you get my meaning. Alpha test should not be about making money already, the company really doesn't give a toss about the customers or the games.

i hear you but at least its up front not get you to spend your time without knowing and im not totally sure if that shop is beyond the platinum you get from referal links

might be and we all know idiots and their money are soon parted

It sounds like a trap tactic. I mean sure they specify that characters will be wiped after alpha, but that's just a legal cover , meanwhile people who do not notice that warning will pay for items.  It's pretty lulzy.  Cash shop at this stage of testing is seriously as low as you can get .  Allods is a different story. The entire problem stems from the difference between the vision the original developers had for the game and the publisher.  This game is a generic grinder, with mediocre graphics and no well made feature of note. No wonder they are trying to scam people.

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

i hear you but at least its up front not get you to spend your time without knowing and im not totally sure if that shop is beyond the platinum you get from referal links

might be and we all know idiots and their money are soon parted

Jeeeeeeez. Could your signature be any bigger? Lol. Sorry, I just had to. Jeez. We need imposed signature limits..

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
    Originally posted by Airspell

It sounds like a trap tactic. I mean sure they specify that characters will be wiped after alpha, but that's just a legal cover , meanwhile people who do not notice that warning will pay for items.  It's pretty lulzy.  Cash shop at this stage of testing is seriously as low as you can get .  Allods is a different story. The entire problem stems from the difference between the vision the original developers had for the game and the publisher.  This game is a generic grinder, with mediocre graphics and no well made feature of note. No wonder they are trying to scam people.

its alpha stage come on do you think they are that stupid that they think they will take the money and run at ALPHA dam wake up if your a gamer you know what alpha is let alone a beta if you spend real money it is because you chose too get over it already

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

Even though I may have only played to level 10 xD It's has the same feel to any other asian fantasy game aka Silk Road or any similiar games like it. Not worth paying for CS items with such a cookie cutting game but hey, that's just my opinion, go ahead and give it a try yourself and see if you like it or not. Pretty decent graphics for a freebie, Kill X, Collect Y, run to A and run back to B, you know what i'm talking about.

Luckily I just got accepted to APB for beta testing so i'll be kept busy for now :D!

Originally posted by Airspell

its alpha stage come on do you think they are that stupid that they think they will take the money and run at ALPHA dam wake up if your a gamer you know what alpha is let alone a beta if you spend real money it is because you chose too get over it already

Yeah I do realise these things, cause I'm an adult and I've played mmorpgs for over a decade.  You forget alot of kids and first timers play these games.  I really don't see why anyone could possibly think an item shop being open during the alpha stage is an ethical thing to do.  Some people just think about themselves I guess.