Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knights of Dream City: Host Your Own Server

Knights of Dream City: Host Your Own Server

We are giving a limited opportunity for potential partners to be able to host their own game and server for Knights of Dream City. You will be given the server and client and can either sale the game or host it for free, sell resources or V.I.P packages. All partner servers will be displayed on our website and you can build your network with New Source Gaming.

You will be responsible for hosting the server and will also be responsible for hosting the download that players will use. You will be responsible for everything regarding purchases and maintenance.

We want to expand KoDC by providing opportunities with potential partners, this way the game and community can grow and expand. The price for this opportunity will be very reasonable and we would like to leave this open for discussion before making any final decisions. Feel free to discuss this topic in our discussion board or contact us directly if you have any questions or are interested in this offer.

Your input and interest will help determine our decision.

Discuss this topic here.

Contact us about this opportunity:

newsourcegaming.net/index.php

Find out a little more about Knights of Dream City:

knightsofdreamcity.com

Comments

• KarmaCry7KarmaCry7 Member Posts: 144

Ok, it looks like you are going f2p and one time payment servers. Do I have to start my game all over? What happens to players who paid for the game? I think I understand what's going on and it could be nice but I just want to know how things will turn out for people like me who paid already. If you keep some servers paid, I think that option is great I just want to be sure I can still play my old character.

I have the right to like what I want!

• mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842
    Originally posted by KarmaCry7

Ok, it looks like you are going f2p and one time payment servers. Do I have to start my game all over? What happens to players who paid for the game? I think I understand what's going on and it could be nice but I just want to know how things will turn out for people like me who paid already. If you keep some servers paid, I think that option is great I just want to be sure I can still play my old character.

You may actually want to re-read what the OP is talking about. This post is for people who want to host servers to expand the KoDC community.

• KarmaCry7KarmaCry7 Member Posts: 144
    Originally posted by mackdawg19

You may actually want to re-read what the OP is talking about. This post is for people who want to host servers to expand the KoDC community.

I'm not trying to flame. I thought my question was valid and I didn't want to start another topic. It's all good anyway, I hope this idea expands the community.

I have the right to like what I want!

• mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842

I'm not trying to flame. I thought my question was valid and I didn't want to start another topic. It's all good anyway, I hope this idea expands the community.

Your question is more than valid, if he was talking about the game going free to play. But this thread is moreso for people interested in hosting a KoDC server. Hence the reason he stated partners. =)

• yodablazeyodablaze Member Posts: 234

You will be part of our official one time payment server.