Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STO Review and Interview

Mopar63Mopar63 Member UncommonPosts: 300

Due to some time constraints from real life for this weekend I posted my blog update this week early.

Online now is my review of STO as well as a 2 part interview I did with Cryptic, enjoy.

STO Interview and Review

Comments

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Very nice interviews, you asked good questions.

• Mopar63Mopar63 Member UncommonPosts: 300

Thanks Rockeer, little suprised at the response to the material or lack there of. I offered this interview to MMORPG to host  but never heard back. Oh well get strong repsonses from my regulars and other forums.

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Maybe it got ignored because you linked to a blank page?

Also isn't it a kind of conflict of interest to have an interview with the developers and a review of the game in the same place?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

Link doesn't work for me either.

As for MMORPG not accepting your offer, for all they know you're not a real person, its not a real interview and the trouble it would take to validate the info is more hassle than its worth.

Now, if you signed up to be an official correspondent perhaps their response would be different.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Mopar63Mopar63 Member UncommonPosts: 300

Okay link is fixed, wish others had mentioned it was down before now :-) As for the MMORPG position I do understand them not knowing me from jack, no worries, just found it odd that not even an email reply to the offer.

As for the conflic of interest not at all. My review had nothing to do with their interview and was written with the exception of a post interview note before the interview was done. In fact the interview gives them a chance to address points in the review, offer counter points.

Anyway the link is fixed, thanks for the heads up.

• RugsterRugster Member Posts: 59

This game is a shame to the gaming community.  It's an insult.  It's a flop..So what's next on the agenda?

Life is about Living, Sleep is about Dreaming, Games are about Strategy!