Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try it, really

gulthawgulthaw Member Posts: 17

The game is awesome.

Customization 8/10.

You unlock items while leveling and level by playing, only playing. The game gives you quest (easy to do quests like shoot to 3 different enemies) which gives you in-game money to buy items, faces, clothes, weapons, etc..

Graphics 7/10

While is not fantastic in graphics, they are so cool and well designed (in anime style) that you'll enjoy every single minut.

Playability 8/10

The game itself gives you a good intro to learn how to play and every time you want to buy a new weapon you have a training area (license the weapon) to learn how that weapon works.

The best think in this game imho is that items don't make a great difference (though is nice to have some of them) cause the player skills aiming and deciding when to change weapons is what it makes the difference.

I've started playing a few days ago and I really think the game is awesome, well designed, and fun like hell.

P.S. I played with torrent using 10-20% of my bandwidth and didn't notice it. Really good game.