Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Remember this:

2»

Comments

• TrollaramaTrollarama Member Posts: 96

A dedicated fellow no doubt, however I have to say that after playing a number of games, Tabula Rasa remains my third favourite MMO ever. That is my opinion of course and I know there's decent number of people who loved the game and love it even more now after experiencing a lot of mediocre stuff out there.

It would be nice if RG somehow tried to revive the game and exposed it a little more. I feel the game was released at a very wrong time and I'm sure if more people gave it a go, it could have been a different story.

Britney Spears sells millions of albums. It doesn't mean she's a brilliant artist.

[Mod Edit]

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by Trollarama

A dedicated fellow no doubt, however I have to say that after playing a number of games, Tabula Rasa remains my third favourite MMO ever. That is my opinion of course and I know there's decent number of people who loved the game and love it even more now after experiencing a lot of mediocre stuff out there.

It would be nice if RG somehow tried to revive the game and exposed it a little more. I feel the game was released at a very wrong time and I'm sure if more people gave it a go, it could have been a different story.

Britney Spears sells millions of albums. It doesn't mean she's a brilliant artist.
    [Mod Edit]

That decent number was below the number NCSoft thought could make the game profitable. That is why it got canned. TR was after level 30 as weak an MMO as I have played, even some F2P had more game then TR did at that point.

• SelenicaSelenica Member Posts: 183

I was in beta for it. It felt sort of like a cheap action/3rd person shooter with too much instancing to be worth the monthly fee.