Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My character was an adult. What happened to starting as a child?

brihtwulfbrihtwulf Member UncommonPosts: 975

One of the major points made in the game description is that your character starts out as a child then grows up as your skills increase.  I made a character, and the options were just a bunch of Asian-style typical adult characters.

Comments

• Mellow44Mellow44 Member Posts: 599

Roll a Cleric, they look like little girls.

All those memories will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

• brihtwulfbrihtwulf Member UncommonPosts: 975

Well, I'd prefer to be a male character.  Which brings up another subject: class selections seemed to be limited by the characters' sex.  I thought being a paladin would be cool, but it was only available as a girl.  What is the logic behind that?

• Mellow44Mellow44 Member Posts: 599

I think that Paladins are considered more girly than Warriors so yes it makes sense.

Roll a Warlock or a Warrior if you want to play as a male.

Oh, and Rifleman are men too.

All those memories will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

• raazmanraazman Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by brihtwulf

One of the major points made in the game description is that your character starts out as a child then grows up as your skills increase.  I made a character, and the options were just a bunch of Asian-style typical adult characters.

That is incorrect. You do not start out as a child. Wherever you read this, they gave you wrong information. But what does happen is you obtain a pran, and she will start out as a child and accompany you throughout the game. She will help you out and also have the ability to grow into an older adult.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by raazman

That is incorrect. You do not start out as a child. Wherever you read this, they gave you wrong information. But what does happen is you obtain a pran, and she will start out as a child and accompany you throughout the game. She will help you out and also have the ability to grow into an older adult.

i dont like the 600x800 look can they fix the res problem .tried to set it to 1680x1050 and it was too big.(even tho my screen is 1680x1050 lol)

• infrared1infrared1 Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Originally posted by raazman

All you have to do is look at the game overview right here on MMORPG.com. Not saying it's correct.

• tsuranotsurano Member Posts: 52

"Your character starts out as a child, and through training and experience, grows up into an adult over time with certain skills."

Didn't notice that, but the description is wrong.

You start off as an adult.

@drbaltazar you can set it to be the resolution of your desktop

• brihtwulfbrihtwulf Member UncommonPosts: 975

That's the exact thing I was going to quote.  I read that and thought it was a really cool concept.  But now that it doesn't have that, it's lost some of my interest.  I may still try to help out in beta and see what needs to be done, but I was disappointed to learn that.

• piotrsanpiotrsan Member Posts: 58

That's the exact thing I was going to quote.  I read that and thought it was a really cool concept.  But now that it doesn't have that, it's lost some of my interest.  I may still try to help out in beta and see what needs to be done, but I was disappointed to learn that.

Me too , I thought it was such a cool concept and it made me so horny just at the thought of it. Thats a real shame you wont be able to play as a child , at least you can always play with the little daughter though. I heard they are going to release a collector edition with a pedobear for the most loyal fans of Aika.

Of course this will get deleted again by the paid off moderation , juts like all the other negative posts about Aika. they don't even have guts to replay with theirs names in those warning posts