Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ravenwood Radio

KingsIsleKingsIsle Community Manager of KingsIsleMember Posts: 158

Ravenwood Radio is a podcast dedicated to the online game Wizard101. Your hosts Leesha and Steve focus on news, tips, stories, info and have lots of fun chatter about this great game!

For more information or to listen to their podcasts, visit Ravenwood Radio today!

Comments

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

I listen to a few of their episodes, they were good. I liked the atmosphere, it was very positive and they had some good playing tips to boot. My kid loves it as well so we subscribed and look forward to the shows.

Well done Ravenwood Radio team!

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• boxedsetboxedset Member Posts: 5

I am sure they are great but I see it as another way for KI to make money without offering new worlds, levels, or real content

• KingsIsleKingsIsle Community Manager of KingsIsleMember Posts: 158

Just to clarify, Ravenwood Radio is a fansite independent of Wizard101 & KingsIsle Entertainment. We applaud their work, and thought it merited mention here.

We have a great deal in store for our players in the coming months, so stay tuned to announcements both here and on the official Ravenwood News at http://www.wizard101.com/news